They're amazing. I have a cd with a couple of their songs. Along with Te and Mono.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
^GREAT stuff.

I'm stuck on this Sigur Ros phase right now ha.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
^ Agreed, they are awesome. I really love how those live clips on Youtube are shot too.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
This band is AMAZING.

Thank you, dear Sir/Madam, for without your hitherto unparalleled bumping slash necro'ing skills, I would not have heard of this fantastic band.
Quote by Don_Humpador
Thank you, dear Sir/Madam, for without your hitherto unparalleled bumping slash necro'ing skills, I would not have heard of this fantastic band.

It's sir/boy/young man etc

The drummer in this band is one of the best i have EVER listened to. I found them when a friend of mine was dj-ing a post-minight show on his University's radio broadcast and he ended it with the song グッドバイ (Goodbye), the 'New Sentimentality' version i think. I was awestruck, it transcended everything i thought i knew about music.

I bumped it cos i want more people to hear toe/this to be a proper band thread.
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe