Yay! My band are being played on the Organ Rock Show on London's Resonance 104.4 fm tonight! The show's from 9pm. Not in London? No problem! The show streams from here.

I LOVE the Organ Rock Show, so this is huge for me! *happy* Forget the national tour dates, THIS is special!
Last edited by Aidy Damage at Feb 1, 2009,
Hey man
I'll be watching, youd better be good

is it 9pm that you start playing?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
congratulations man!
looking at your list of dates you seem to be organising gigs in places just after i leave them - well, for cambridge and sheffield at least. coincidence?
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Is it pre-recorded or live?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Our song or the show? I'm not sure about the show, but if we were playing live I wouldn't be sat in The Pit- I'd be clutching my Rickenbacker, bricking it!
good luck
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Aidy Damage
Our song or the show? I'm not sure about the show, but if we were playing live I wouldn't be sat in The Pit- I'd be clutching my Rickenbacker, bricking it!

Stop rubbing it in
Quote by guitarhero_764

where do i click to stream?
Quote by guitarhero_764

On http://resonancefm.com, just click 'mp3' listen in the top left. I don't even know which of our songs they're playing! You never know, they may even play one off the EP that isn't online... ooo!
Im listening to it now, tell me when you are playing
Quote by guitarhero_764

Will do. Just... keep refreshing this page or summat. Everyone on this show has echoey guitars like us- NO FAIR!
I dont like this one as much but the first song they played kicked ass
Quote by guitarhero_764

Youre Now!
Quote by guitarhero_764

YAY! Song is 'The Chameleon Strikes In The Dark', an instrumental. Never knew it was radio friendly!
Thats sounds awesome man, are they playing more of you?
Quote by guitarhero_764

I think it might just be that one for now, get you wanting more. Of course, if you want more, there's always my sig. Clicky clicky!
I cant listen on this **** school pc but well done mate! I envy you :p I hope one day I can be in your position- I guess it's all up for you guys from here onwards
I'd add you if I had myspace

Are you planning on coming down to Devonshire on your tour by any chance?
Quote by guitarhero_764

you fully jinxed it with your name
Quote by guitarhero_764

If I'm still in Sheffield in April (probably will) I'll come check you out.

Nice one on the radio show as well. (Y)
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?