Man winter is the gayest thing I've heard of.

My town just got backhanded by an ice storm and we're still out of power. Luckily I'm at some families house, so it's alright, it's a change of pace. But still I've been out of school since Tuesday and I'm gonna say we'll go back Thursday or Friday.

What TDK you must be crazy! "No school for a week and half?! Lucky!"

Yeah, well graduating in June is not the coolest thing ever, though I really hope we miss like alot more days of school, because if you miss so many, especially if they're under a State of Emergency (which btw is a horrible game, for the Xbox) then you don't have to make them up
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Man me too. We were without power for a couple of days.

Bedit: Also, some kids down the street have been throwing snow and ice at my house for the past couple of days now. I'm about to go get my shovel and barricade their doors with snow.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Feb 1, 2009,
Some schools is MA are forfeiting their winter or spring breaks to make up for they days off, but our town didn't lose power.
ya winter sucks sometimes. that's why i wish i was a bear
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

tis a bit nippy
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
we had a dusting of snow today, break out the gritters and the severe weather warning. watch out britain, we're under attack by a vicious blizzard.
Man if they take away our Spring Break, all hell will break loose

Me and my bestie have gone to Panama City every spring break, that's a brotherly tradition you can't ruin
Quote by angusfan16
Man me too. We were without power for a couple of days.

Bedit: Also, some kids down the street have been throwing snow and ice at my house for the past couple of days now. I'm about to go get my shovel and barricade their doors with snow.

Dude, you're form Kentucky too?
I, too, am in desperate hate with winter. Fortunately, though nature is saying "Up Yours!" I am returning the favor by microwaving Styrofoam cups, driving an SUV with high emissions ratings, and am in the process of starting a coal and mercury burning factory; I'm not sure what we'll mass produce, but as long as it induces global warming, I'm in!
Quote by TDKshorty
Dude, you're form Kentucky too?

Yeah, from Lexington.
Sail upon the open skies
We just had the worst snow in years here. It wasn't as bad as yours though. No power outages, just a lot of snow and unfortunately there might be more snow coming.
Quote by Rox0r713
I, too, am in desperate hate with winter. Fortunately, though nature is saying "Up Yours!" I am returning the favor by microwaving Styrofoam cups, driving an SUV with high emissions ratings, and am in the process of starting a coal and mercury burning factory; I'm not sure what we'll mass produce, but as long as it induces global warming, I'm in!

Dude, you're goddamn devil. I hate hot weather too. I only like Fall and Spring

Quote by angusfan16
Yeah, from Lexington.

That's cool dude, I'm from Owensboro
Quote by TDKshorty
That's cool dude, I'm from Owensboro

Nice. I think you all got it worse then we did.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Nice. I think you all got it worse then we did.

The snow didn't cause the power outages or downed trees or anything, it was all ice. After our power went out, that's when the snow came down. Six Inches minimum

Me and my friend were walking in the middle of nowhere, which to be honest was dumb, because we had no way of warming up, but his leg fell in a whole and he said that he couldn't feel the bottom. That's a lot of snow

Ironically, I was going to my house to let my dog out and BAM! everyone in the front of my neighborhood has lights. We get to my street and the whole place is pitch dark, no lights on my street.
We have about 6 inches of old snow on the ground as of right now. Factor in the inhumanly cold temps, and that's what it's like.

2008-2009 is one of the coldest winters we've ever had, EVER. As far as I'm concerned, global warming only exists in the Arctic Circle.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by TDKshorty
The snow didn't cause the power outages or downed trees or anything, it was all ice. After our power went out, that's when the snow came down. Six Inches minimum

Me and my friend were walking in the middle of nowhere, which to be honest was dumb, because we had no way of warming up, but his leg fell in a whole and he said that he couldn't feel the bottom. That's a lot of snow

Ironically, I was going to my house to let my dog out and BAM! everyone in the front of my neighborhood has lights. We get to my street and the whole place is pitch dark, no lights on my street.

That's like what happened over here. I fell in like this huge puddle and went i got home i couldn't feel like the lower half of my body.
Sail upon the open skies
Where im at it cant decide what season it is. Last week it was 9F one day and like 60 two days later.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

Quote by TheHobbit
Where im at it cant decide what season it is. Last week it was 9F one day and like 60 two days later.

where are you?

On Dec 19, I woke up ready to go take my final exams for school went outside all warm and cozy and turned right back around and went back in. It was ****ing 75 degrees, I changed into shorts and a t-shirt.
I don't really regret anything, but that was a bad decision because by that night it was about 20 degrees.
Quote by TheHobbit

Same. I'm from Ohio and the weather changes a lot here. Yesterday it was -5, today it's 39.
Damn, I just found out that 55 people have died becuase of this huge ice storm and 25 of them were in my state.