I've Just put my SD card into my in-built card reader. The card reader recognises that theres something in it (indicated by a Green LED on the Unit). However, My computer doesn't display the files stored on it. Help me...

Pwease?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Try unplugging the reader from the back of the computer then plugging it back in. Mine does the same thing and that fixes it.

Actually never mind I guess your card reader is built in. Try leaving the card in and rebooting.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
is it detecting the card reader at all? if it is you should have a few extra drives in your computer folder
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
i had a memory card that did that

but it had a virus :/
so i had to throw it away
Its like a colour mismatch
restart
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Re-boot. Solves everything.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by Bamitchell
Re-boot. Solves everything.

Didn't solve this. I restarted with the card in the drive, and the little picture on the bottom right that lets you safely remove hardware detets it, but my computer doesn't have a drive for it (Not DriveR). What would it normally be?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by King Twili
Didn't solve this. I restarted with the card in the drive, and the little picture on the bottom right that lets you safely remove hardware detets it, but my computer doesn't have a drive for it (Not DriveR). What would it normally be?

You might not have drivers for your SD Card Drive.

Go to Start, right-click My Computer, click on Properties, go to the Hardware tab, and then click Device Manager.

See if there is a yellow exclaimation point next to your SD Card reader. If there is, you need drivers.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.