Page 4 of 159
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Oh my I quite agree with you. He tends to ruin the best of evenings. I've heard though that has been banished from the establishment. Is this true, or just a clever ruse?

I must say, I do not know.
Quote by ChemicalFire
But Johnson my good man, surely a man of your fine stature is more suited to a more sophisticated instrument, here, why not try my Bassoon? Surely you can appreciate it's fine elegance.

Ah, I have been playing the flute for years now, so I think I can handle this.
A fox hunt! My, oh my, I have been yearning to partake in such an event. May I accompany you?
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by jeremessmore
Sir I must say that Mozart is far greater than Chopin, therefore I must challenge your honor in a duel! *slaps with glove*

but kind sir, I also find that Mozart is superior to Chopin, and Beethoven superior to Mozart!

I must ask you to calm down or leave this establishment!
All this talk about games has reminded me. I went to the country club the other day and played the links course wonderfully! I shot one under par. Unfortunately I got a triple bogey on the 18th hole though, so one can imagine how well I would have played. I think I'll be going for the course record soon.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
A fox hunt! My, oh my, I have been yearning to partake in such an event. May I accompany you?

Why the old gents as well as I would be delighted to have you accompany us in this fine event.
So, can I interest any of you fine gentlemen in a spot of hunting? I have just aquired my grandfather's old shotgun, seeing as he recently passed away *pulls out hanky* ruddy good piece of kit I must say *sniff*
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
All this talk about games has reminded me. I went to the country club the other day and played the links course wonderfully! I shot one under par. Unfortunately I got a triple bogey on the 18th hole though, so one can imagine how well I would have played. I think I'll be going for the course record soon.

Yes yes, that 18th whole is quite the bugger...
Perhaps I could accompany you in a pleasant game in the near future, kind sir?
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by DimebagJosho

Why of course! I'll be planning on making a tee time for tomorrow. I like to get my rounds in early in the morning though. How does 7:42 am sound? We may have to wait for a little to let the frost leave the greens though. But we could have a nice breakfast in the clubhouse beforehand.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by DimebagJosho

As would I. I must join you fellows in your round of golf. I have a new pair of plaid knickerbockers that I have not yet worn to the country club.
Quote by in2thesun88
Why the old gents as well as I would be delighted to have you accompany us in this fine event.

How delightful! Where shall we congregate and what preparations would be appropriate for this arrangement?
Quote by in2thesun88
As would I. I must join you fellows in your round of golf. I have a new pair of plaid knickerbockers that I have not yet worn to the country club.

Why of course! Twill be a splendid outing.

Quote by GoodCharloteSux
How delightful! Where shall we congregate and what preparations would be appropriate for this arrangement?

We shall bring our shotguns and embark on a trip to the countryside. We will have a few dogs to track down our game. Dress warm good sir, for the shall be a chill in the air.
One might say, we have to much time on our hands to do this! I might suggest spending the time a little bit wiser, what say you? I heard that opera is meant to be simply splendid! How about it?
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Very well gentleman. 7:42 sounds dashing!
Once we finish, how about we go back to the clubhouse for some crumpets and tea?
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by in2thesun88
We shall bring our shotguns and embark on a trip to the countryside. We will have a few dogs to track down our game. Dress warm good sir, for the shall be a chill in the air.

Is Johnson and Foxworth going to be joining this expedition. I hear they have had a minor tiff, as of late.
Quote by DimebagJosho
Once we finish, how about we go back to the clubhouse for some crumpets and tea?

Splendid! I do declare that our fine country club has the best tea in all the land.

Quote by GoodCharloteSux
Is Johnson and Foxworth going to be joining this expedition. I hear they have had a minor tiff, as of late.

Foxworth will not be attending our venture, but Kensington will join us.

My, I shall have quite the busy day tomorrow. Golf then a hunt, mighty good though.
Last edited by in2thesun88 at Feb 1, 2009,
Quote by DimebagJosho

Why of course! The one who experiences defeat will make the remuneration. Deal?

Good evening to you all my fine gentlmen, all is well i do trust
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Why of course! The one who experiences defeat will make the remuneration. Deal?

I'm always one for a small barter, I actually have a collection of solid gold deer slugs at home, shall I bring them along? Nothing says British quite like a solid gold deer slug to the face
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
G'day, chaps. All is well, I hope? What is it that I heard of this splendid afternoon spending some quality time hunting? Is there any room for an old acquaintance, I have been to Princeton, for the record. But I am off to retreat myself to the master bedroom, to earn some well deserved sleep. Cheerio!

Quote by lee 31392
I'm always one for a small barter, I actually have a collection of solid gold deer slugs at home, shall I bring them along? Nothing says British quite like a solid gold deer slug to the face

My word! I'm quite impressed that you have solid gold deer slug! I'm not one for violence, but I would quite like to get a look at those.

Quote by NielsWho
G'day, chaps. All is well, I hope? What is it that I heard of this splendid afternoon spending some quality time hunting? Is there any room for an old acquaintance, I have been to Princeton, for the record. But I am off to retreat myself to the master bedroom, to earn some well deserved sleep. Cheerio!

So am I. The brandy made me all woozy adn I am sleepy. See you at the fox hunt, chaps!
-dons cape and a jolly good top hat along with a monocle and gentlemen's pants-

Nyah hah hahhh, these fools will never discover my TRUE identity!
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal

Knock it off, stephen.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Even a tipsy man like me can tell that there are boobies under your vest! I demand an explanation!

Quote by Kensai
Knock it off, stephen.

The same goes to you!
So many old aquaintances coming out of the woodworks for the fox hunt! hardy har har
Quote by vintage x metal

Avert your eyes, men; A harlot is in our midst!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I say, shall we try to make 15 pages before we retire? It would be jolly fine if we did
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by CTFOD
Avert your eyes, men; A harlot is in our midst!

I SAY

All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Good sirs, I to am a good sir, the sirriest of sirs on this side of Sirshire!

Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by lee 31392
I say, shall we try to make 15 pages before we retire? It would be jolly fine if we did

Gentlemen NEVER retire from being gentlemen! * yanks monocle out of eye and storms off*
Gracious. Now that is dealt with, any of you fine fellows care for a snifter of port?

Quote by vintage x metal

I see no monocle, kind sir. Treachery is afoot!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
Gentlemen NEVER retire from being gentlemen! * yanks monocle out of eye and storms off*

He did no mean it my good man, please accept this bottle of Peruvian Port as a gesture of my utmost apologies
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Anyway, I must travel to the Lake District tomorrow on a geography fieldtrip (I really do). So it was nice to meet your aquaintance(s) and I shall join you again sometime Tally my wife's a ho!

Edit: How dare you steal my monocle! HAHA! I vas really a german spy off to ze government with ze plans, vhot fools! Zee you on ze battlefield english veirdos!
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Last edited by lee 31392 at Feb 1, 2009,
Quote by vintage x metal

What, a Frenchman? It is indeed worse than I expected. Shush, you devil and get out of here before I send the dogs after you!
Terribly sorry gents, I should like to join you for jolly good chinwag, but one seems to have misplaced one's monacle, and thus cannot partake in this social gathering.

*Witty comment*