I'm considering this for my 18th anyways I shall go to Denmark Street whenever my Family and I go to London.

Anyways my question is are there any disadvantages on that guitar? Like the sound is too thick or too much feedback or hard access to the 24 fret?

Thanks.

I'm thinking of getting it in Black with yellow pin strip.
Its a good guitar, but im not a huge fan of 1 pickup guitars myself
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Shredx
Its a good guitar, but im not a huge fan of 1 pickup guitars myself

Yeah thats the only one thing that in the back of my mind but i already own a Fender FMT HH Custom so i can use that for like the non hardcore metal stuff.
It's an awesome guitar. And there's absolutely no problems with fret access, that's what you get with the shape. But if you've never played a V shape, it's going to take some getting used to if you want to play sitting.

If you want 2 pickups and are willing to sacrifice 2 frets, you could get an RR5FR, but they're not EMGs, and the fretboard is rosewood instead of ebony.
Last edited by tigerking615 at Feb 1, 2009,
Quote by tigerking615
It's an awesome guitar. And there's absolutely no problems with fret access, that's what you get with the shape. But if you've never played a V shape, it's going to take some getting used to if you want to play sitting.

If you want 2 pickups and are willing to sacrifice 2 frets, you could get an RR5FR, but they're not EMGs, and the fretboard is rosewood instead of ebony.

Thats more expensive.