i have a 1987 fender american jazz bass for sale. it is black, rosewood fretboard, and has a 3-ply black pick guard. i still have the white one that will com with it. it comes in a square Gator hard case. it has fresh strings on it. it has 3 dings in the surface, one of which goes through the paint to the wood. all in all, they are not that noticeable, especially for a guitar that is now considered an antique. everything works perfectly. it sounds great! and i really hate to let it go. contact me with questions or offers. i have no pictures with me right now, because the guitar is at my other place of residence when i decided to post it up. if requested, i can provide a youtube link where it can be seen being used. i'm asking $550. make an offer. after a couple weeks, i'll probably take the best offer. i also have a perfect condition Fender Rumble 100 for sale. $150 for that.

this is located just east of Richmond VA. pick up from richmond or Norfolk is preferred, or i can meet someone in Fredericksburg. if you're interested in having it shipped, payment will need to be paypal. cash is preferred. no checks.

email me with questions at willkrom554@yahoo.com. i won't be checking pm's here much.