hello pit-dwellers, i am asking here less i anger the mod god

have any experience with Wuhan Cymbals, other than their chinas? they are much cheaper due to child labor, and i was thinking if they are of high quality, like their chinas are, its the only way to go
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
EDIT: Lulz, you're talking about their other cymbals.

Meh, they're all right.
Last edited by Mitchell? at Feb 1, 2009,
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
hello pit-dwellers, i am asking here less i anger the mod god

have any experience with Wuhan Cymbals, other than their chinas? they are much cheaper due to child labor, and i was thinking if they are of high quality, like their chinas are, its the only way to go

So you'd rather buy cymbals that are made by 10 year olds working to their bones in sweatshops, struggling to live and eat, rather than pay an extra 20-50 quid for a cymbal?

You disgust me.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
So you'd rather buy cymbals that are made by 10 year olds working to their bones in sweatshops, struggling to live and eat, rather than pay an extra 20-50 quid for a cymbal?

You disgust me.

(Wuhan's aren't made in sweatshops btw)
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou

You disgust me.

like your ashtray
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."