So I've been watching the House marathon all day and while flicking through channels on the commercials I came across the show Principal's Office. For those who haven't see it, its a show that has cameras set up in school's principal's offices to film discipline conferences with the students and principals.

Sounds lame right? Wrong. The kids are so clueless and are on such high horses its funny. The one that was just on was this guy was riding a scooter in the halls and the cameras had pictures of him and he still denied it. I suggest everyone goes and watches.

So am I the only one who enjoys this show or what?

Here's an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBh-42MLINg
Last edited by The_Paranoia at Feb 1, 2009,
If you enjoy watching people look stupid while doing stupid things, just go outside of your house and stand around in a place that is populated with - you guessed it - lots of people.

The human circus is always in town!
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
holy shit, I was just watching that show for the first time. It really sucks, but it's addictive. (I was also stoned)
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by strat0blaster
If you enjoy watching people look stupid while doing stupid things, just go outside of your house and stand around in a place that is populated with - you guessed it - lots of people.

The human circus is always in town!

But... why would I go outside when its given to me on tv?
Quote by The_Paranoia

no comercials
Quote by The_Paranoia

Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Feb 1, 2009,
yeah i was watching the marathon today and it sucks. i mean half that **** is staged i'm guessing and the kids don't really get diciplined that much. i do agree with them being clueless though
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
I think the Principals are putting some of that on for the camera, because none of my teachers are that strict. That skinny lady principal is a bitch.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
The filmed that in a town that's about 10 miles away from me.

same school where parts of "Twilight" was done.
I've been watching the House marathon all day as well, but I have seen The Principal's Office before. I find it slightly amusing. It certainly makes me feel smarter.
I was cracking up at the video TS posted.

"Is this too close?" *puts hand on butt*
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Theres no way a lot of this show isnt staged, or at least uses lots of bits out of context for comedic affect and to make the kids look stupid. Watch and you'll see that the kids were probably joking around with the film crew or something but they only show a little so they look stupid.
Those guys are totally gay together lol.

The shows funny because of how ignorant half the kids are.
The kids that act weird probably do that because they know that there are cameras there and that they'll get on TV. Makes it hard for me to really enjoy the show.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?