Hey Everyone,

Need some advice here, if that's OK. I've been looking for a cool Chorus Pedal and my local Pawnshop has a Digitech CF-7 Chorus Factory for around $70 CDN. I was hoping those on this site can give me opinions on this pedal?

$70 is OK, I guess. The only drawback is that it's missing the manual - but I can always download that from the DigiTech Website. I've priced them new at $130, and I'm wondering if it's worth it to save a mere $50 and get it used.

I mostly play Classic/Hard Rock.

Thanks for your comments in advance.
Yeah it sounds like a good deal to me, you might wanna see if you can try it out first before you buy it.
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

You can probably get an Electro-Harmonix Small Clone for 70$ used and it is better then that digitech in about every way possibly, aside from maybe features.
The one you used meaning the Chorus Factory or the Small Clone? Sorry, it's the morning and my brain still hasn't woke up yet. lol
I checked out the samples on the Digitech site - very cool indeed. Variety is kinda what I'm looking for, as I'm still a beginner on the guitar.
Well, I bought it but I'm already having problems. It doesn't seem to like my BOSS adaptor.
Actuslly, now that you mention it - The adaptor jack doesn't fit quite as snug as the Boss ones do. Do I need the particular DigiTech adaptor?
OK, traded in the used one (didn't work) and now got a brand new one from my local Music Store... Pretty damn cool pedal, I must say...

Next question: Where does it go in my effects loop?

I currently have:

Boss DD7 Digital Delay
Boss BF3 Flanger
Ibanez Tube Screamer
Korg Pitchblack Tuner

I'm thinking my Chorus Factory goes between the Flanger and the Tube Screamer, am I right or wrong?

I had a ProCo Turbo Rat, but the Tube Screamer does everything I want in the ways of Overdrive/Distortion so I got rid of it. I LOVE my TS!

Anyways, any replies would be greatly appreciated as usual.

-Major Bludd
i got the CF-7. its a really cool pedal cause its like 7 pedals in one. i got it for $100 brand new so id get it for that cheep.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Awesome. I think it's pretty cool as well. Any advice on where it should go on my effects loop?