first huge glaring problem with the vid is that the song is called sultans OF swing. other than that tho, sounds good.
He's decent but npthing spectacular, anyone can cover a song if they have been playing for a few years. Takes alot more effort to make up something catchy and challenging. Not bad though tell him to keep up the good work~
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
i dont think amazing is the right word
good maybe but amazing? i dont think so
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by LaGrange
He's decent but npthing spectacular, anyone can cover a song if they have been playing for a few years. Takes alot more effort to make up something catchy and challenging. Not bad though tell him to keep up the good work~

i'll tell him to post up some of his original stuff, they're pretty catchy. to me, anyways :P

and just in case any of u were wondering, he thinks he sucks lol.
~Carl
Good. You're a great guitarist. Join a band. You're not Steve Vai, plain and simple. I know guys like you who come across with this type of instrumental music and you aren't presenting anything new. Just join a band and write songs. Or, experiment with tones.