So I went with my gf to help her pick out a guitar, and we found a used Kramer Striker that she bought in candy apple red for $200. We both played it and loved the low action and overall feel. However, I'm trying to find out more information on it (year, exact model etc). For all you Kramer nuts out there, it has a only one pickup, a slanted humbucking bridge pickup (called a quad rail or something, it's not very good and it might not be stock) with push/pull tone pot for coil tap, reverse headstock (black), rosewood fretboard, and a licensed floyd rose.

I would post pics but the only ones I have are on my cell phone and I couldn't find any online. If anyone can give me any info I would appreciate the help.

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
quad rail suggests one of the newer musicyo ones... so does the coil tap (maybe?)... but i don't remember them ever doing a single pickup one (with a quad rail anyway).

really need pics to be honest.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?

is that it?
the one in the picture is called the kramer striker FR-400S
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Should of been less then $200 but not bad. Its definitely one of the newer Gibson owned Kramers made overseas. Alder body, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard as you already stated. The Floyd itself isn't great but its not that bad either mine still stays in tune well. If you ever want to upgrade the Schaller Floyd Rose drops in perfectly and the Floyd thats on your guitar now is actually almost a direct copy of the Schaller FR. Pickups are ridiculously high output I think somewhere in the 22K range and kinda muddy sounding to me but thats all personal preference.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by Rogue Hermit

is that it?
the one in the picture is called the kramer striker FR-400S

Yeah that's it! Where did you find that pic?

Do you know what year it is?
Quote by edbert
Yeah that's it! Where did you find that pic?

Do you know what year it is?

well, i found it through a yahoo image search.
took me here:
http://www.muzmarket.ru/kramer_striker400.html
if you can read russian, that's a plus.

i don't know the year, or anything about it really. i was just trying to get a picture of it so people would know what it looks like.
now you have the model number to go by at least.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Year would be around '02-'04 somewhere around there maybe even '05 but I haven't seen anything like that since I started viewing the Music Yo site in 2006.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Thanks for the help guys, I think 200 was a good deal for it now.
Quote by DSOTM80
Should of been less then $200 but not bad. Its definitely one of the newer Gibson owned Kramers made overseas. Alder body, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard as you already stated. The Floyd itself isn't great but its not that bad either mine still stays in tune well. If you ever want to upgrade the Schaller Floyd Rose drops in perfectly and the Floyd thats on your guitar now is actually almost a direct copy of the Schaller FR. Pickups are ridiculously high output I think somewhere in the 22K range and kinda muddy sounding to me but thats all personal preference.

+1

i think the studs are the wrong size for the "good" floyds, though, i think? the studs are pretty small on mine, anyway.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?