Anyone used a software package that helps you learn the fretboard? Im looking for something that has a timing function...like you have to guess tne note within a certain time, or you have games like that.
I swear...

Work isn't supposed to be fun - do the work, then get the results/fun.

Stop trying to take shortcuts.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Why don't you just play a real guitar? Guitar computer programs are only good for tablature, recording and writing - Everything else is a con.
Gear;
- B.C. Rich Warbeast Bloodbound
- B.C. Rich NT Zombie 5-String Bass
- BOSS GT-10 Multi Effects TANK!
...In other words, I'm taking a giant dump on fender owners who use pods.
Quote by strat0blaster
I swear...

Work isn't supposed to be fun - do the work, then get the results/fun.

Stop trying to take shortcuts.

If you can make your work more fun/interesting, you're more likely to stay engaged and concentrate for longer.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
If you can make your work more fun/interesting, you're more likely to stay engaged and concentrate for longer.

If you love what you do, it won't matter if it's work or not becuase it's worth it.

Eat bitter first, taste sweet later.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Yup I agree with strt0blaster there is not shortcut so dont waste your time on stupid games.
Hmm lot of self righteous replies. Its not for myself its so i can use it to teach young kids.
You guys bashing bashing the TS realize that those 'games' or trainers are just alternate sources to help learn, right? I don't think TS is trying to cheat his way to learning the board.

Get off your high horses.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Ok well I'll make the first helpful comment here:

Fretboard Warrior

It's free, look it up.
Gear:
-A Guitar
-A Bass Guitar
AND...
-amps for BOTH of them!!

(who cares?)
Quote by DegaMeth
Hmm lot of self righteous replies. Its not for myself its so i can use it to teach young kids.

Getting a reply you don't like or agree with is not a sign of self-righteousness.

And if it was for kids, you should have said so to begin with, as well as how old they are and what the desired end result was.

In the end, though - it's the same. Hard work brings results, and all the time you're spending looking for another shorter way could have been spent on working.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster

In the end, though - it's the same. Hard work brings results, and all the time you're spending looking for another shorter way could have been spent on working.
Because, clearly, practicing on a trainer could in no way mean they would be as working as hard as someone holding a guitar, right?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by strat0blaster
Getting a reply you don't like or agree with is not a sign of self-righteousness.

And if it was for kids, you should have said so to begin with, as well as how old they are and what the desired end result was.

wtf

you need to 'man up' buddy.
to the people bashing computer progams to help learn-why can't they use either/both?at the end of the day,isn't the end result whats important not how they got there?
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

"That's what i spend most of my time doing,breathing a lot.I like air"-John Frusciante