Hello dudes! I'm in the need of a band name. We play rock, classic rock and hard rock. If you have any cool ideas of a name for my band, please reply.

please try to use something reffering to voltage or electric current

thanks for your time !

rock for ever!!!
Don't put too much emphasis on it mate, it's not all that important at first. I've been in one band and that band had 5 different names in one year!
Gear;
- B.C. Rich Warbeast Bloodbound
- B.C. Rich NT Zombie 5-String Bass
- BOSS GT-10 Multi Effects TANK!
...In other words, I'm taking a giant dump on fender owners who use pods.
wait..I got it!!!!!!! AC/DC... it stands for alternating current / direct current.... oh wait, its taken
This should be in the "ONLY band name" thread in the bandleading forum.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
high voltage?
black currents?(oh wait thats juice)
Sparkplug?

i duno
Endorser of ESP/LTD Guitars
Lead Guitarist in Hybrid Nightmares
Melbourne Guitar Academy
www.melbourneguitaracademy.com
i love that high voltage and spakplug idea. i'm thinking about...plug it in

also pluggin' it in

maybe plug us in
Last edited by abcd2009 at Feb 1, 2009,
Hmmm, I'm an electrician...

Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters are the bathroom receptacles with the push to test button

Arc Fault Circuit Breakers are breakers that must be installed in bedrooms and living rooms

Isolated Ground are orange outlets that are for computers and electronic equipment. Basically, there are two grounds in these. An ordinary one, which is bonded to anything and everything metal all the way back to the panel. And the isolated one, which is the round hole on the outlet. That ground is not connected to anything other than a completely seperate ground rod.

Solar panels are photo voltaic.

Wires are never called wires. They are conductors to an electrician.

Maybe some of that will help spark an idea for you. Get it? Spark? ucwutididthar?
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Only Band name thread. Thank you.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??