Someone on here should be able to help me out with this. I've got an EnV2 from verizon and whenever it vibrates and it's even remotely quiet, everybody hears it and gets pissed at me. This is a big problem as I text heavily. I've put it on that annoyingly high-pitched ringtone that most people can't hear, but that hurts some people(don't ask, some people have sensitive ears). So I'm trying to figure out how to make the vibrate quieter. Would buying a silicone/rubber case help out? Or is there something I can do with the phone itself to shut it up?
does it have a setting inside the phone to adjust the vibration? I have a Dare and I'm able to adjust how heavy the vibration is. Maybe yours might? Otherwise, just turn off all sounds and take your phone out periodically to check for messages.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
put it up your ass

hahahaha

everytime i hear someones phone go off in class i tell em "thats one hellofa vibrator you got there, and i either lick my lips or wink at them
haha! i have that same phone AND same problem!
Quote by Draken
lulz is a stupid term used by rectal dwelling wart children.
then shut it off, or turn the vibrate down, or turn off the vibrate, problem solved
Tell your friends to get pissed at something else more pissworthy, like hypocrites or people who steal other people's Eggo's.
As I was reading your thread, my ENV2 vibrated and I could barely hear it. A rubber case may help, but it'll look terrible. Get a thick sock and line your pocket with it?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
As I was reading your thread, my ENV2 vibrated and I could barely hear it. A rubber case may help, but it'll look terrible. Get a thick sock and line your pocket with it?

As I was making mine, my EnV2 vibrated and everyone in the room glared at me. I bet I can find a decent looking rubber case though.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Put it on silent and just keep an eye on it?

i wonder if anyones ever used a phone as a vibrator? i've always wondered aboot video game controlers, especially xboxes. just look at the "handles". what a 'conveniant' shape that just so happens to 'vibrate' to the 'game'. omg conspiracy!
Quote by mr.happyman
i wonder if anyones ever used a phone as a vibrator? i've always wondered aboot video game controlers, especially xboxes. just look at the "handles". what a 'conveniant' shape that just so happens to 'vibrate' to the 'game'. omg conspiracy!

Short Answer: Yes.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by -Blue-
Someone on here should be able to help me out with this. I've got a dildo from verizon and whenever it vibrates and it's even remotely quiet, everybody hears it and gets pissed at me. This is a big problem as I masturbate heavily. I've put it on that sensitive vibration that most people can't hear, but that hurts some people(don't ask, some people have sensitive butts). So I'm trying to figure out how to make the vibrate quieter. Would buying a silicone/rubber case help out? Or is there something I can do with the dildo itself to shut it up?

God I'm so immature.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
That happened with my sister's Voyager.
They replaced the entire phone for her, at no charge.
Weird.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by -Blue-

Apparently answering the question that was asked is overrated in the pit...

I'll be serious then, you could probably just turn it off doing anything at all, but you'd need to check your phone regularly
I instantly thought of an episode of the IT crowd when I saw this. His phone's vibration wasn't strong enough, so they modded it to make it go insane.

He ended up screaming at a funeral if I remember correctly.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
They make varying frequencies of vibration, but I guess hers was too loud from a defect.
Maybe that problem was just for the Voyager. I don't know.
I would take it to someone anyway.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by Born_to_shred
They make varying frequencies of vibration, but I guess hers was too loud from a defect.
Maybe that problem was just for the Voyager. I don't know.
I would take it to someone anyway.

Well it's the same company and the phones are similar, so it may extend to the env2 also. I'll take it into the verizon store at some point I guess and see what they can do. Hopefully they dont just think I'm weird about that
well the obvious answer is to put your text tone to "Can't touch this" by MC Hammer. about five texts and people will be like "I will blow you if you turn that back to vibrate!" Then your problem is solved and you get a blowjob!

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Either deal with it or leave it on silent, we don't care.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.