Things you have done that have made other people avoid you for a while

Inspired by what just happened to me.

So I was taking this huge dump, right? Well, my mother was just down the hall all the while.

After I drop the kids off, I look in to evaluate the situation and guess what? They weren't there.

This is by no means a rare occurrence, but just the same I shouted, "I AM A GREAT MAGICIAN! FEAR ME!"

Well, my mother heard and now she's sort of stand offish.

Post similar experiences.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Haha!!

Where did it actually go then?

But on topic, ermm... I'm sure it may have happened, just none come to mind. So probably nothing worth any of you reading anyways. Not that this was...
I don't wanna talk about it...
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by SonataFanica
So I was taking this huge dump

i stopped reading there cus i got such a massive bonner and almost passed out
Quote by Volvic

Where did it actually go then?

(

apparently this guy's floaters don't float...
2005 PRS McCarty (20th Anniversary Edition)
Custom 67' Tele w/Bigsby
Gibson Les Paul Double Cut Standard
Larivee Acoustic
Fractal Audio Axe Fx II
Apogee Ensemble
Yamaha HS80s
Quote by dudebud
apparently this guy's floaters don't float...

But then you would just be able to see it sunk at the bottom...
i call them ghost poopies. they dissapear down the pipe. sometimes after i flush they flot back to the bowl. very odd occurance.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
I fapped, came up my wall but it was on a band poster. I didn't realise because my eyes were closed at said orgasm.

Long story short my dad walked in and thought I was tugging it to Green Day and cumming all up the poster. =/ Got it all over Mike Dirnt's face... Not good aiming.

That was an awkward conversation.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by -tempest-
I cummed blood

CANNIBAL CORPSEEE!!!!
Cryptopsy own them tho XD
Lots of things, but the best one by far was when I drank half a bottle of Jaegermeister in the back of a friends emo-friend's car on a windy Welsh road, and inevitably I threw up everywhere and passed out, and resultantly my girlfriend then threw up in the back of the car and barely clasping onto consciousness, phoned my parents who were at a big family dinner - When I got home (passed out) my brother, my good friend who was drunk and my girlfriend had to carry me into the house, where I was checked for alcohol poisoning, and when the were sure I might survive 'til daybreak, I slept on the sofa.

I woke up and thought I'd died, and I was so ill that I gave up drinking for 6 months... and all of this I achieved when I was 17!

Compared to shouting out a goofy phrase and one of your relatives hearing it, I think I won this one.
Gear;
- B.C. Rich Warbeast Bloodbound
- B.C. Rich NT Zombie 5-String Bass
- BOSS GT-10 Multi Effects TANK!
...In other words, I'm taking a giant dump on fender owners who use pods.
Quote by Menzaine
CANNIBAL CORPSEEE!!!!

what?

^ to the guy above me, it's a joke relax
Last edited by -tempest- at Feb 1, 2009,
Quote by Menzaine
CANNIBAL CORPSEEE!!!!

You don't come here often, do you.
Quote by webbtje
You don't come here often, do you.

I was thinking the same thing.
Quote by jdmurrayz
Fap energy comes from the soul, not the body.
Quote by decayingdave
Lots of things, but the best one by far was when I drank half a bottle of Jaegermeister in the back of a friends emo-friend's car on a windy Welsh road, and inevitably I threw up everywhere and passed out, and resultantly my girlfriend then threw up in the back of the car and barely clasping onto consciousness, phoned my parents who were at a big family dinner - When I got home (passed out) my brother, my good friend who was drunk and my girlfriend had to carry me into the house, where I was checked for alcohol poisoning, and when the were sure I might survive 'til daybreak, I slept on the sofa.

I woke up and thought I'd died, and I was so ill that I gave up drinking for 6 months... and all of this I achieved when I was 17!

Compared to shouting out a goofy phrase and one of your relatives hearing it, I think I won this one.

No, because his was epic. And funny.

And involved magicians.

And poopoo.
Quote by SonataFanica
"I AM A GREAT MAGICIAN! FEAR ME!"

I used to always leave the toilet door open whilst going for a piss. A few years back I stopped.

I would always shake my magic stick (as you do) but I would never put it away until I turned around. I don't know why Anyway as soon as I turned around my mother's friend was walking up the stairs which has a full site of the doorway to the bathroom.

Yes, she saw my penis.

Awkward.
well about six years ago i shat myself at school, that's always a good one, try it makes everyone think you're really cool!
Check out my band Spin-Offs
Comfort and Biscuits and Pineapple Juice now on my profile.
Any feedback appreciated

Quote by uk.mace
That's brilliant!

GO HUGS THREAD!!!
Quote by imdeth

I used to always leave the toilet door open whilst going for a piss. A few years back I stopped.

I would always shake my magic stick (as you do) but I would never put it away until I turned around. I don't know why Anyway as soon as I turned around my mother's friend was walking up the stairs which has a full site of the doorway to the bathroom.

Yes, she saw my penis.

Awkward.

Gotta love it. I usually leave it open when pissing.