hey there. I have a marshall amp that has a problem with the clean treble knob as it's not working and it sounds bassy. If i connect the pod or effect pedal, would i be able to adjust the treble control and bypass the treble?
The treble control is part of the EQ for the amp. So theres no external way to bypass it. You could EQ it externally. Depends on how bad the treble control is on the amp.