I'm looking for a floyd rose neck for my strat i would prefer maple fretboard or i like the jackson necks. i had a website i was planing on geting them from but i looked today and the don't have them anymore.
Quote by savage94
Listen just because you know what google is you feel like a bad ass so why do you shut you damn mouth.i hate people who think that some one with my intelligence wouldn't try google.

http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=how+to+shut+the+hell+up

I lol'd

http://store.guitarfetish.com/vistne.html
pity they're only 21 fret...

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
Quote by savage94
Listen just because you know what google is you feel like a bad ass so why do you shut you damn mouth.i hate people who think that some one with my intelligence wouldn't try google.

http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=how+to+shut+the+hell+up

He was trying to help you, and eBay is an excellent place to get necks, ok?

Also, I feel I shouldn't tell you this, in light of the way you've recently acted, but you don't need a special neck, you merely need to route out a slot for the nut, any neck will do.

I'm so surprised someone of your intelligience didn't know that.

Smarten the fuck up, and stop trying to make people feel bad when they are only trying to help you.

mmkay pumpkin?
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Last edited by Albino_Rhino at Feb 1, 2009,
+100 to Otter aka Ryan aka Albino_Rino aka the man who just handed you your a$$ on a silver E-Platter. Winks at Otter.

Edit: Whats the price of a Floyd Rose Nut like $10-20 with s/h then get a neck and get it routed for a Floyd Rose nut.
Done.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
Last edited by Unherolike at Feb 1, 2009,
Is there a stronger word than "owned" to use here?
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Quote by bv310
Is there a stronger word than "owned" to use here?

sigged.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
who got owned because im just sick of all these assholes telling every one to google this and that. im not retarded i searched google,ebay and 5 other search engines
albino sorry but im just gettin pissed off it didn't see like he was helping me
EDIT: No worries, just learn from this experience.

Find any neck you like that has the standard fender figerboard extension toward the headstock.

Then you route it out and install the nut.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Last edited by Albino_Rhino at Feb 1, 2009,
I actually have a neck with the shelf for a floyd rose nut on it. If you're interested, PM me. It has an ibanez-style headstock on it. Nice feel to it too
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Theres also a real good reason your not gonna find a FR set up Fender neck no one wants to mess with their Fenders by putting FR's on them.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
Definitly guitarfetish. they used to, the probably still do, have their necks routed for FR nuts. So buy a nut, drop it in, and you're ready to go. they're really cheap, so I wouldn't eexpect AMAZING craftsmanship, but good enough for a cheap build.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...