Im asking the pit: what should I make for dinner?

I have steak, porkchops, chicken, hamburger patties, tons of veggies, a frozen pizza, lunch meat, pasta, pretty much anything for a suitable dinner. What should I make thats not too difficult?

serious only please not "lolololol eat ur sh!t"
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
steak
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
lolololol eat ur sh!t
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by Haggard13
Im asking the pit: what should I make for dinner?

I have steak, porkchops, chicken, hamburger patties, tons of veggies, a frozen pizza, lunch meat, pasta, pretty much anything for a suitable dinner. What should I make thats not too difficult?

All of the above.
sup?
Bagels
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

you just won the thread. a round of applause is in order *fap fap fa......CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

TF2 Player?
The the hamburgers with some home made french fries/ and maybe the pizza if your still hungry.
I need to go eat.

i shall have...

Cereal or Ham Sandwich.
=[
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
changed my mind, got lazy and made a quesedilla
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by edubchrist
lolololol eat ur sh!t

it wasnt funny when I did it so why would it be any funnier when you do it.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by B4Dkarma
it wasnt funny when I did it so why would it be any funnier when you do it.

I don't know why but i loled
Quote by Haggard13

fap/rape/i cum blood?
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
First, throw some vegetables into a pot and make stock, maybe thicken it up a little with cornflower if you have any and make vegetable gravy. I don't know the details but it isn't too difficult.

Grill the chicken and steak on a medium grill to your taste for perhaps around 15- 20 minutes. After around 5 or 10 minutes, throw some vegetables into a wok or pan with a little oil and toss them around til they start to brown. Keep an eye on the grill incase anything catches fire. (It happens, speaking from experience here ) Maybe fry up a little rice or boil some pasta if you have any. Perhaps mashed or roast potatos? Both really easy to do.

Throw the steak and chicken on a plate, stick the vegetables on one side and the potatos or whatever on the other and pour your gravy over it. That's you pretty much done and it takes around half an hour apart from maybe the gravy.
Quote by Snake_42
First, throw some vegetables into a pot and make stock, maybe thicken it up a little with cornflower if you have any and make vegetable gravy. I don't know the details but it isn't too difficult.

Grill the chicken and steak on a medium grill to your taste for perhaps around 15- 20 minutes. After around 5 or 10 minutes, throw some vegetables into a wok or pan with a little oil and toss them around til they start to brown. Keep an eye on the grill incase anything catches fire. (It happens, speaking from experience here ) Maybe fry up a little rice or boil some pasta if you have any. Perhaps mashed or roast potatos? Both really easy to do.

Throw the steak and chicken on a plate, stick the vegetables on one side and the potatos or whatever on the other and pour your gravy over it. That's you pretty much done and it takes around half an hour apart from maybe the gravy.

Glad im hungry as piss now.

and yes...
piss is hungry.
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
Go with chicken-I wouldn't recommend the fish.

Of course, I had the lasagna.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!