Ive noticed that google has been making all these google signs for special events. They even did one for this painter who just did like random paint splashes. But why didn't they make one for the superbowl?? That's one of the greatest days of the year. I heard google was having some trouble with their site, is that the reason?
You mean Jackson Pollock?
"That deaf, dumb, and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball" - the Who
Why are you worried about it?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Could be, or it might be the fact that the Superbowl is pretty much only seen as an American thing. As far as I'm aware anyway.
because the Giants aren't in it.

Quote by Regression
Could be, or it might be the fact that the Superbowl is pretty much only seen as an American thing. As far as I'm aware anyway.

Google is an American company
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Feb 1, 2009,
Because people that decide what goes on at Google are intelligent and the mass consumerization of the superbowl is disgusting.
Quote by iceman95
ok
here's what you do
1. Take a fork, preferably metal.
2. Put some tomato sauce on it.
3. Let tomato sauce on fork dry.
4. Turn it in and call it: "The Spaghetti Massacre."

New guitar fund = beer/0
Well youtube had a football by their logo, and google owns youtube so they sort of did something.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Quote by freedoms_stain
Probably cus, like me, they don't care.

this ^
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.