guitarist in upper 20's looking for someone to jam with, start a band, whatever......played bass in a couple punk bands, and a metal band......also can play classic rock, jazz and blues. up for anything really, always been a guitarist, but haven't played guitar in a band since i was 16-18 years old. Hit me up.
We could do an online thing?
lol
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
I am in Richmond, and I'd like to start something new. I play a variety of instruments.
If you guys do the online thing and need a drummer lemme know. I'm looking to play some hard rock/alternative type stuff.
Somewhat close to Shockoe slip but across the Manchester Bridge.
hey, what style of music do you play......i'm guessing the heavier stuff based upon the pic. i generally like metal and punk. played with a few bands around town: Abelinkin, The Randy Savages, and Separation (who still play around town). i played bass for them, but looking to play some guitar now....don't worry, didn't get kicked out, left to play hockey for a few years.
I play a large variety of music, from funk-rock to metal. I'm not looking to play guitar at the moment, so that works out, I was hoping I would be able to hone my bass playing in some sort of new jam.

EDIT: PM'd
Last edited by uzeial at Feb 6, 2009,