I was going to buy the Blackheart BH5H for my room, but then I got this bad boy from eBay--

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200303021601&_trksid=p2759.l1259

So, now I have some money to spend on pedals... So what should I get? I really like overdrive (play mostly everything but heavy metal) and am thinking about the BOSS Blues Driver. But, should I go for a modeling station? I have no idea... So suggestions? What's the best/coolest pedal out there?
The Blues Driver is awesome, if you play blues or classic rock go for it.
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
Quote by stradivari310
What genres do you play?

Mostly classic rock through late 90's, you know...nice overdriven sound, but not to the point where it is not distinguishable as a guitar (sorry, I'm not trying to be offensive). But, I would love to find out about some new, cool pedal that I could try...
If you want something really crazy look at Devi Ever's pedals. You'll probably be offended

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
I like all of the suggestions. The Devi Ever Dark Boost seems cool. Does anyone know a good place to buy with relatively fast shipping?
Just saw a video of the Subdecay Noisebox. Gotta admit-- it's pretty cool. That is certainly the kind of coolness I was asking about. If I only had a little more to spend, I would probably buy it. But, I need something cool and a little more useful.
You can find devi ever pedals on a bunch of websites... just type the name of the pedal in google. It's a small business so they're a bit scattered.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
A digitech hot rod would suit your situation pretty well, a hot head would be to fuzzy for what it sounds like your going to play. a digitech bad monkey would give you a good overdirve. ive had very good expiriences with digitech pedals
My Gear:
EspLtd ec-1000 ]
Epi Les Paul
dean avalanche (project guitar)
C.F. Martin/ Sigma DR-41
C.F. Martin CS-1 classical
Vox Valvetronix tonelab ST
C.F.Martin/ Sigma D-12
Perfect for your situation:

MI Audio Blues Pro

It's a transparent overdrive with a fuzz mode that will be a perfect start to building your pedal board.
Please don't assume I care enough about your guitar rig, your general thoughts on life, the funny things people have said about you, or anything else not related to the topic at hand to have the view signatures option turned on. I don't.
Yeah, I got the head a couple days ago. it's a Fender clone, so real clean. I'll either get the Blues Driver or the Bad Monkey. Also, I do have a cab (built it myself, 2x8, white tolex with an oxblood grillcloth, love it)

Thanks guys

EDIT: Also considering TS808, TS9 and MI Audio Blues Pro...
Last edited by travistag at Feb 8, 2009,