Xrin Arms

It's basically electronic grind, techno punk, harsh soul, all genre names as such can apply. It's basically really sick grindyness that uses 60s and 70s funk and soul samples, with very weird vocals that can be compared to The Locust slightly.

best songs on the first link:

-Humboldt County
-Yellow Egypt
-Wicked Heart

www.myspace.com/xrinarmsmother****er

www.myspace.com/neversleepingmother****er
Neither links work.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Well this is....something.
I'm beyond undecided on this....huh
The drums sound like they're from a crappy scene grind band. The vocals are OBNOXIOUS. But somehow, the whole thing is awesome. I think? I don't know. I'll listen to it some more and get back to you haha

Quote by Monolith295
Neither links work.

Change the "****" to fuck
Quote by Monolith295
Neither links work.

i'm not sure how to make them work with mother f*cker in the address ha. Just search it in myspace. The first link has a picture of a girl with blonde hair and has the songs i mentioned, the 2nd i think is just remixes he did, with his back turned and hes on the ground in the picture.
I looked them up because your comparrison to The Locust peaked my interest. I can't get past the horrible "Alvin and the Chipmunks" vocals. If they had a better vocalist they'd be good.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Yeah, they don't sound a lot like them which is good, because then they'd just suck cause only the Locust can sound like the Locust. If I listen to it though it'll end up growing on me.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Quote by Regression
Reminds me of Melt Banana. It's alright, not really my thing though.

I was wishing it sounded like Melt Banana when I read this, really didn't at all.

It was alright.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker