http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnRdGEy90fc&feature=related
This kid is not very good and shouldn't be allowed near this stuff. He's got Mojaves, Marshalls, etc.

Edited to be a little nicer.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Last edited by mmolteratx at Feb 1, 2009,
*reported*
Don't be such a dick, you started out somewhere yourself, and it's probably not his gear.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
How the hell did he get hold of all that! :|

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by ravioli123
*reported*
Don't be such a dick, you started out somewhere yourself, and it's probably not his gear.

Sorry, I should've said shouldn't be allowed anywhere near that gear.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by Themilkmaker
i would make fun of him for being asian but that would be mean wouldnt it.

You already did on his youtube video, what's stopping you from saying it here?

"
TDSDthemilkman (1 minute ago)
you suck china town.
"

You didn't even bother to post under a different username.
My gear:
Squier Stratocaster with Killswitch
Peavey Vypyr 15 Amplifier
1995 Yamaha PSR-420 Keyboard
Digitech Whammy Pedal
VOX V847a Wah Pedal.
Digitech Death Metal Distortion Pedal
Quote by ravioli123
*reported*

reported for saying dick.

dont be such a dick.
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
Quote by GruntOfAction
You already did on his youtube video, what's stopping you from saying it here?

"
TDSDthemilkman (1 minute ago)
you suck china town.
"

You didn't even bother to post under a different username.

rofl
That's awesome.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by Greenwood991
reported for saying dick.

dont be such a dick.

My point remains valid, this thread is not only pointless, but it wouldn't even be allowed in the Pit.
Quote by ravioli123

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
the only thing that stops me from doing it here is....uhhhh good point. nerdy asians with nice equipment= fail. when he opens his eyes he might see that.

EDIT: thanks for coppying and pasting that for me.
Last edited by Themilkmaker at Feb 1, 2009,
Quote by Themilkmaker
the only thing that stops me from doing it here is....uhhhh good point. nerdy asians with nice equipment= fail. when he opens his eyes he might see that.

That's pretty damn ignorant, there are plenty of people on Youtube that use equipment that belongs to a relative, and he's not too bad compared to most guitarists on Youtube.
Quote by ravioli123

cheers to that. watching this video did help me tho. i thought i was growing out of my epi les paul but now i cant see a need for better equipment. it wont make me better.
Quote by ravioli123
there are plenty of people on Youtube that use equipment that belongs to a relative, and he's not too bad compared to most guitarists on Youtube.

I agree with the second part but if he wants to show off his or his daddy's gear he needs to learn how to bend in tune and not be so sloppy, especially if he's gonna be using a revealing amp like a Mojave. That's why I think he shouldn't be allowed near this equipment, he doesn't have anywhere near the chops and he probably doesn't even know how to work it, the cameraman probably set it up for him. He looks like he's 10. I didn't even play my first boutique amp until I was 15.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
You're just jealous that he has a nice amp and you don't. @ you.

Yea, I am jealous of his gear but I know I could own the **** out of him when it comes to playing.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Lol wut?

What does it matter? He has good gear. Get the hell over it. For all you know, he works in a factory for 2 cents per hour and had to save for years for his stuff. And even if he didn't, there's still no point in getting into a puss fit about it you damned pussy. All this negativity stems from your jealous ass wishing that it had better gear. If you want better gear, go get a job, retard; complaining isn't gonna make it fall out of the sky.

EDIT: Actually watched the vids. I don't think the stuff is his. Maybe a church's or a studio's. I think his dad is a sound guy or something. In the background, there are doors that push open. With the big bar that you have to push to unlock, and the windows look industrial (right word?). But that's just trivial info. It shouldn't matter either way.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Last edited by abcdboy at Feb 1, 2009,
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
You're just jealous that he has a nice amp and you don't. @ you.

my thoughts exactly.

listen to his rhythm playing, it's not bad at all.

his lead sucks but so? skill doesn't determine how good your gear should be, money does.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by abcdboy
Lol wut?

What does it matter? He has good gear. Get the hell over it. For all you know, he works in a factory for 2 cents per hour and had to save for years for his stuff. And even if he didn't, there's still no point in getting into a puss fit about it you damned pussy. All this negativity stems from your jealous ass wishing that it had better gear. If you want better gear, go get a job, retard; complaining isn't gonna make it fall out of the sky.

No need to be a jackass, I've got a job but I've gotta pay for other stuff that's kept me from upgrading my amp. I'm getting a MK V next month that I know will kick the **** out of everything this kid has except the Mojave.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by mmolteratx
No need to be a jackass, I've got a job but I've gotta pay for other stuff that's kept me from upgrading my amp. I'm getting a MK V next month that I know will kick the **** out of everything this kid has except the Mojave.

so then why the hell are you posting threads complaining about a kid who has nice gear?

maybe if i play guitar better than you do, i should come down to where you live and take your Mark V simply because i'm a better guitarist.

you wouldn't like that right?

like i said skill =/= amazing gear
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Feb 1, 2009,
Quote by Waterboy799
so then why the hell are you posting threads complaining about a kid who has nice gear?

I laughed a bit and thought I would share my lulz.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT