Hey i was just woundering if anyone out there had any good ideas on how to closest guitar sound to the misfits as possiable.
build a ****ty guitar. badly wire it. play loudly with all controls set to max on a ****ty amp. Done.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Hey, wrong forum. Sorry.

-reported-
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

find out what gear they use and buy it
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
drop your amp, and turn all your knobs to 10. and then light all your gear on fire. for a black flag tone piss on your rig.
Well, when I used to like punk (or whatever stuff Misfits and old old AFI are), I used overdrive (not distortion), turned the mid and high up all the way, and turned down the bass all the way. You could try that I guess.