I let my friend borrow my explorer about a week ago and when i got it back i noticed the bar was out, and the bolt that it screws into was ripped out. My friend is not sure how it happened. Anyway all I have there is the hole where the bolt should be, and one allen screw that apparently went in there at some time. Any idea where i can get this part replaced? I'm not even sure what it is called.
Thanks man, thats exactly it. I tried google and all i got were ways to fix GH whammy bars lol....
yeah the stewmac one is what you want. oh... and beat the living SH!T out of your friend (and video tape it so we can all enjoy it )
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B