So I need to adjust the neck on my Jackson Electric guitar for lower tunings. The only problem is, it's not the "allen wrench" truss rod I'm use to dealing with, and I don't know what kind of tool I need for this. I really don't have anything this small for it. Any help would be appreciated.
I think its a 7mm but you need a thin one to fit in the cavity. I think you can order them.
The hex nut is at such a bad angle. Even if I find the size for it alone, not tool will fit in the cavity.
There are allen wrenches with a ball end on them for bolts that you cant go straight at.