I have Cricket wireless phone service and I was wondering if anyone here knew how to get ringtones for the phones.

I've tried 3-4 independent websites to get ringtones but it's simply not working. I made a 'tone of "Truth Of A Liar" by August Burns Red on Itunes but after you make the ringtone you really can't do anything with it.

Any help? I'm sick of having boring plain ringtones.
www. myxer.com
Quote by selibucaz
and i tried to take apart a vibrator, and use that for one (now my moms mad at me) so i know a vibrator wount work

MY GEAR:
Fender Wine Red MIM Fat Strat
Epiphone SG Special
Peavey Rage 158
Fender Frontman 15G
I don't have Cricket but have you tried phonezoo?
They let you upload any audio clip and edit it into a ringtone. I use it all the time but once again I don't know if it works with Cricket.
This is my sig
Whoa, cricket is cheap. I've never heard of it but $60 for unlimited everything is a good deal. Too bad the phones are eh.

EDIT: Boost Mobile is cheaper though :p

EDIT2: Sorry for going way off topic

EDIT3: Pineapple.
Quote by PollyWntsCrack
i just record them and press "set as ringtone"

I tried that, the recording quality is awful.
Quote by DrPants PhD
Whoa, cricket is cheap. I've never heard of it but $60 for unlimited everything is a good deal. Too bad the phones are eh.

EDIT: Boost Mobile is cheaper though :p

EDIT2: Sorry for going way off topic

EDIT3: Pineapple.

Yeah tell me about it, I had to get the same phone as my friend b/c it's the only one that isn't either a) terrible or b) exorbitantly expensive (yes, you Razr 2).
Maybe it's your phone trying to tell you that song sucks

(it's ok guys don't freak, I know him in RL and I'm just busting his ball(s) as usual)
This choice is passion, this path is tension.