I was jamming at my drummer's place and I've come to the sound conclusion that his step dad is... charitably: a very unpleasant person, and uncharitably: a ****in asshole.

We were just chillin and eating pizza when he came in and said ''hey you, is that your car parked outside in mMY driveway?''

I thought he was gankin' me, cuz his driveway is plenty large enough for 4 cars, so nevermind nly 2 cars. So I said ''Indeed''

And he said ''YOU, parked into MY driveway?!?!?!?!''

me ''An astute observation, my good sir''

And he just flipped right there and went onto this rant, and then threw in the remark ''BTW!!! I've noticed that your music has progressed into becoming marginally listenable, it's nice to see all that hard practice finally payoff''

The ****er :P

When he left, my drummer said ''I swear to god, one day im gonna punch him in the face''

I wasn't offended though, I thought it was all really funny, apparently he's a priest so haha.
kcoo

EDIT: wheres the funny story?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Go jack it allll over his driveway. Then **** on it.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by Strato-Massacre
wheres the funny story?

So, It's the story of a fail thread....it failed...and it still fails to this day. The End.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
My guitarists dad just sits there and stares at me while I'm drumming...needless to say, it's creepy
No means maybe
Quote by dio_dude
Man if I ever get a band going, I'm eating pizza during band practice too.

I know right?

Musicians ... eating because they're human and thus require sustenance?!?!?!?!?!?!

Unheard of right? :P
Dude, you pissed off a priest!!!!!! That's Fan-****ing-tastic!!!!
If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
Quote by breadstick
You parked....in the man's driveway...

Dude, what's your deal?

Seriously! Parking in another man's driveway is heavily frowned upon and some consider it a major sin. You're lucky you still have all of your limbs intact.
Another story kinda like that:

My friend was having sex with his girlfriend in her house, while her mom was at work. Her mom hated my friend with a passion, to say the least. She got off early, came home, and caught them in the act. She went ballistic on my friend, while he's standing there completely naked at full staff. Finally, she yells "Get the **** out of my house!" He looked at her and with a completely straight face, said "I would, but you parked behind me."
It was hilarious to hear all this the next day at school
Quote by irishstang_87
Another story kinda like that:

My friend was having sex with his girlfriend in her house, while her mom was at work. Her mom hated my friend with a passion, to say the least. She got off early, came home, and caught them in the act. She went ballistic on my friend, while he's standing there completely naked at full staff. Finally, she yells "Get the **** out of my house!" He looked at her and with a completely straight face, said "I would, but you parked behind me."
It was hilarious to hear all this the next day at school

best thing I've heard all night!
You should have just been like, "Whiddly whiddly whiddly whiddly whiddly WAHHHH!!!"
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
You should have just been like, "Whiddly whiddly whiddly whiddly whiddly WAHHHH!!!"

i wrote that myself. it's called "i wanna rock your body"
Maybe you parked on his cat or something
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Hmmm...rape him?

Oh wait...

"In American republic, priests rape you!"

I fail...
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break