Page 1 of 2
For real, guys

I know I used to be the typical middle school kid that annoyed older kids and talked **** on Xbox live. But I grew the **** up; Life hit me in the face

Anyways, we've got 3 computers going and Xbox live so ****'s being slow and my cousin was playing a game with the same name on one of the laptops as on the xbox live account and the kid was like "It's lagging because so and so and I have the same names on here, that's why" and we were like

I'll skip all the other bs he said

I was playing guitar, I think I was playing mad world, by gary jules and my cousin said "hey that's that sad song I like, what's it called? familiar places, lonely faces" "yeah, jordan, mad world"

then the kid goes "can you play welcome to the jungle" I say "no". Becuase I can't, I've never learned it, I probably never will.

He tells me that Def Leppard wrote that song and then Guns n Roses re wrote it. He said his cousin has all the def lep cds and that the riff was on there... or that maybe gnr wrote it and def lep stole it or "rewrote it"

Do you guys know anything of that? I told him that it was highly unlikely, he persists.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
I love midgets.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Did you guys know that the furthest a midget has been thrown is 12 feet and 9 inches.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
I did not know that. That is amazing!
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
anything involving midgets is funny to me
If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
Quote by El Gigante
So, that makes you a Freshman in high school right?

Midgets dont go to high school
Quote by iantheman
Did you guys know that the furthest a midget has been thrown is 12 feet and 9 inches.

Did you know that the longest yard ever recorded was three feet, seven inches?
You're*
Quote by aznmetalhead93
Obviously.

Actually, i think kurt cobain might've actually got it from Dimebag Darrel of Slipknot.

But then again, he was infamous for plagerizing riffs by Jimmy Page of Pink Floyd.
I'm not a midger
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
The **** are you guys talking about.

The welcome to the jungle solo is clearly of Herman Li design.
hue
Did you know that if you lose a fight to a midget you become one?
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
midgets are small.
midgets are not tall
i feel stalked
this thread is now hi jacked.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
hey everybody! GNR wrote the riff, get over it. Stop spamming.

/joke

anyone know who that midget is in the picture?

It would be so cool to be a midget.

EDIT: Didn't see that above me.
Quote by denfilade

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Thats a fine looking midget you have thar
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Quote by Shukman_Jr
anything involving midgets is funny to me

what if we combined the hilariousness of fighting midgets with the hilariousness of the benny hill theme.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
I don't like em too, but I have to go to school with middle schoolers EVERY DAY!
Oh, and thread jacks are for pirates. You, sir, are not even a pirate. You're a wannabe pirate. Only pirates and candles jack thi
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by TDKshorty
For real, guys

I know I used to be the typical middle school kid that annoyed older kids and talked **** on Xbox live. But I grew the **** up; Life hit me in the face

First of all: lol.
Quote by TDKshorty
Anyways, we've got 3 computers going and Xbox live so ****'s being slow and my cousin was playing a game with the same name on one of the laptops as on the xbox live account and the kid was like "It's lagging because so and so and I have the same names on here, that's why" and we were like

I was playing guitar, I think I was playing mad world, by gary jules and my cousin said "hey that's that sad song I like, what's it called? familiar places, lonely faces" "yeah, jordan, mad world"

then the kid goes "can you play welcome to the jungle" I say "no". Becuase I can't, I've never learned it, I probably never will.

He tells me that Def Leppard wrote that song and then Guns n Roses re wrote it. He said his cousin has all the def lep cds and that the riff was on there... or that maybe gnr wrote it and def lep stole it or "rewrote it"

Do you guys know anything of that? I told him that it was highly unlikely, he persists.

And second: stop saying "the kid".
Im not even going to lie. Whenever i see a midget i get visions of the midget being flung hundreds of feet in the air.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by iantheman
This thread is now about Midgets

Midgets are awesome.

as for the first topic, younger kids are not awesome.

Seriously though, it's just the age. They don't know any better.
Last edited by happytimeharry at Feb 1, 2009,
Quote by Siege of Power
Did you know that if you lose a fight to a midget you become one?

Did you know that if you kick a midget in the nuts, he turns into eight gold coins, that you can take to the market and buy a fine, fat goose for your goodly wife? Also, if you throw a midget in a tub of hot water, he makes Sleepytime tea.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
Did you know that the longest yard ever recorded was three feet, seven inches?

lol thats very true
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
*reported* for thread hijacking.

hey man, take it easy
also, throwing a midget in a well will give you unlimited luck
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Survivalism
Did you know that if you kick a midget in the nuts, he turns into eight gold coins, that you can take to the market and buy a fine, fat goose for your goodly wife? Also, if you throw a midget in a tub of hot water, he makes Sleepytime tea.

I love you.

Also, it's if you hit a midget in the head he turns into 8 gold coins. If you kick him in the nuts he turns into squirrels and they run off into the forest.
midgets can play welcome to the jungle
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by TDKshorty
hey man, take it easy

Why? Thread Hijacking is bannable offense. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1034318

A user makes a thread with a purpose and another user spams by trying to convert the thread into something as stupid and pointless as midgets with no real discussion. If you want to have a thread about midgets, make your own thread instead of spamming another and have your own thread closed later on.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Why? Thread Hijacking is bannable offense. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1034318

A user makes a thread with a purpose and another user spams by trying to convert the thread into something as stupid and pointless as midgets with no real discussion. If you want to have a thread about midgets, make your own thread instead of spamming another and have your own thread closed later on.

lolololo party pooper
Hello
I'm new.
Page 1 of 2