I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these guitars. They're sold on the site that GFS has their pickups on. They look decent and some of the youtube videos of them sound decent. I'd probably replace the tuners, but I was more concerned with the playability of the necks.

Oh and I need to add a Les Paul style guitar to my collection. I play classic rock, brit pop, blues, and I have a Peavey Classic 50.

http://store.guitarfetish.com/nexvsomaflma.html
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
I have the XV-870. solid guitar for under $200.
the Hardware minus the tuners is top notch. the setup and fit and finish leaves more to be desired. The trem has a solid steel block which is awesome, but the pickgard was cut by a 3 year-old. The pickup holes are terrible but the pickups are AMAZING.
If you know how to setup and maintain your own guitars, then i say it a good deal, if not, buy a fender/squier.
Yeh I'd figure I'd end up buying some locking tuners and setting it up. I just was hoping if I did all that, the guitar would be a bargain because I think the Epi Les Pauls are kind of a rip off.
In a bar room brawl
Loves a winner to fall
Are Agiles that good for the price? Better than the Xaviere's?
In a bar room brawl
Loves a winner to fall
Quote by Pac_man0123
Ah i didn't look at it. Thought it would be more around $300. Nevermind agile, then.

Well, I'd be willing to pay $300 if the Agiles were substantially better. It's too bad no shops carry these guitars. I'd love to try them head to head.
In a bar room brawl
Loves a winner to fall