people who just drive around cars with logos on them all day.
example the people who drive big black vans that say MONSTER energy on them.
this is pretty much my dream job and i wanted to look up some information on jobs like this..can you help me out? im not even sure what its called
...are you serious?
next time i see a guy driving a car with a logo on it ill honk my horn like a fvcking maniac and ram him till he pulls over
People do this for gas money. You don't get 50k+ for it... more like maybe a grand a month.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by nine01n
...are you serious?
next time i see a guy driving a car with a logo on it ill honk my horn like a fvcking maniac and ram him till he pulls over

Hmm. You seem a little dense. I'll spell it out for you: next time you see one of these trucks pulled over somewhere, locate the driver and talk to it.
If they get paid a decent amount of money, they work for the company as an advertaiser and probably do more then just drive a van around
The singer of my step dad's band sis that for Rockstar energy drinks with the van and stuff, but he had to go to events and give out rockstars and stuff. so more then likely it's attached to whole other job and it's just a little part.

I really would love to just drive around and get paid for it too. I hope you find something different then what i said.
i looked into that a while back but failed
the car advertising is called car wraps (..i think)
Quote by SOADrox429
Dude... I want to date a drum major. I bet they could fuck in time to Tool.
http://monsterarmy.loopd.com/members/monster/Jobs.aspx

That might not be exactly what you're looking for, but close enough. Honestly dude, you would be like the guys in Role Models...just don't get into trouble with the law, or you might end up doing that live action role play stuff with some kid named Augie.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Last edited by terrencemaddox at Feb 1, 2009,