Alright, so I am having a lot of trouble finding a guitar that suits my needs and is quality.
I have been looking at the STANDARD TELECASTER, i love the look and the simplicity, and how it's pretty versatile genre wise. That's about 6-700 dollars and that my perfect price range, but i have been reading really negative reviews about them.
so maybe it's not the best guitar, can you help me find one that similar and suits me.

I'll be playing rock/jazz with it, i need somthing good for slight distortion but really pretty treble.
im at a loss.
Maybe a MIM Strat instead. Heaps of love for them here.
Gear: I haz some

Quote by RCA1186
hah its ok besa, i still love you

^ guess someone has too
Quote by rocnroll4evr93
teles are awesome. go with a tele

definitely. i have a tele and it's so amazing
+1 tele
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Where are you seeing these reviews?! you want treble and twang for jazz and rock, the tele is going to be your best friend...you know, the kind of friend that lets you touch it all over and then keeps it's mouth shut...
Highway One?

I love the Highway One Strats, so much i bought one.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by Radiohead-head
yeah but that out of the proce range

Not used, you can grab a Highway one for less than $700 easy, they're only $750 new.

I Second the Highway One Strat (or tele)
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
tele = twang. Amazing guitars. I'd get one if I didn't have my heart set on a Jaguar/Jazzmaster.