So yeah. My favorite Chris Clavin project. Like it more than Ghost Mice even.

http://www.ifyoumakeit.com/video/jammy-dodgers/spontaneous-combustion/

They don't have a myspace with any music on it I don't think, but they have homemade music videos on youtube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOayRzrxsc8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuFUxVkWHn4

You can get their cd for 3$ from R-I-X, but I think only way is to send a 3$ ppd money order to their address, and I'm not so sure what their address is haha. I just bought mine from No Idea for 5$ instead..
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics
Last edited by JustMimes at Feb 1, 2009,
How haven't I heard this before?

Awesome stuff.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Totally should buy the album. Awesome artwork and a lot of work put into the notes. Also, the picture on the cd is of a (veggie) merburger. Can't really get much more awesome to be honest.
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics
Skive Off's one of the best albums to come out last year. I can upload it for you guys if you want.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Ska Wars
Skive Off's one of the best albums to come out last year. I can upload it for you guys if you want.

Already uploaded it for molly so if you didn't already I can just provide the link.
Was my AOTY too.
A link would be nice.

Thanks.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Done.

I can't wait till like next week. Going to buy a USB turntable so I can finally put their 7" Fish N Chips on my ipod.
dudes can some one hook me up with the link too??
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by BostonLacrosse
dudes can some one hook me up with the link too??

Done.

Glad people are enjoying this.
link?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
OPERATION: CLIFF CLAVIN are much better. But I still like THE JAMMY DODGERS, they're miles better than GHOST MICE.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!