I was in class one day in the middle of an argument between ghetto black chicks and rich white girls. The girls were basically arguing over who had the worse life. Then it hit me that we all basically do this. I'm sure you can all imagine the argument. Now I'm just confused as to why we are so willing to defend our misery and deny our pampering?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Because the human range of emotions is always the same, we jsut apply it to whatever conditions surround our life. People have the same feelings.

Teenage girls have more feelings than the rest of us, too many feelings to take time to be grateful for anything they have.
Quote by tayroar
I was in class one day in the middle of an argument between ghetto black chicks and rich white girls. The girls were basically arguing over who had the worse life. Then it hit me that we all basically do this. I'm sure you can all imagine the argument. Now I'm just confused as to why we are so willing to defend our misery and deny our pampering?

People who lead ****ty lives are the coolest people.

The fuck you been?
Everyone wants to be pitied and famous.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
ok that's just stupid. I'm always thankful for my life and i know no matter how bad it is it could always be worse.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Perhaps people want pity, though they'll deny it if you give it to them.
Could be cause pampering is a sign of weakness to some people, therefore they deny it cause they want to seem tough, savvy, an array of morale boosts.

Most likely because humans, are, genereally, self-pitying ****s, myself included. :\
"You'd stick your head in fire if I told you that you could see Hell"- Otis, House of 1000 Corpses
not everyone does that

people are just pity whores though, they'll do anything so people will feel sorry for them
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
I always thought people did this because subconciously they were fighting over sympathy

edit: there was only one other post in this thread when i posted it, looks like i was too slow ^
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Last edited by Spooni_Shaq at Feb 2, 2009,
Quote by ScottElwood
Everyone wants to be pitied and famous.

I actually think your right. I think everyone wants sympathy. No, I'm not saying this excluding myself from pity. I have caught myself telling stories of my sad childhood to recieve pity, when in all reality my childhood wasn't so bad, just patches of, like I'm sure everyone's is.
because this thread is failz. people want everything to be about them, all of the time, nuff said.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
It's because rich girls always have to try and be better in everyway, even if its being better at being worse...

And ghetto chicks have to defned their right to be ghetto

I would also like to point out the lack of specification as to color, because it doesnt matter, ghetto white chicks and rich black girls would do the same thing.
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer - White
PRS SE Singlecut
Fender Acoustic

Amps:
Crate head w/ POD preamp
Crate 120 watt POS
Crate Cab
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Because the human range of emotions is always the same, we jsut apply it to whatever conditions surround our life. People have the same feelings.

Teenage girls have more feelings than the rest of us, too many feelings to take time to be grateful for anything they have.

The first part was ****ing deep. The second part is typically true but still stereotypical.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Because the human range of emotions is always the same, we just apply it to whatever conditions surround our life. People have the same feelings.

I've always believed this but never been able to explain it to people well.

Thankyou.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Guitarist132
not everyone does that

people are just pity whores though, they'll do anything so people will feel sorry for them

You can't tell me you haven't been sharing stories just to one up another person on it being the worst. If you deny that then you are a liar or you like to think of yourself above the rest of the world.
Quote by dullsilver_mike

Some people brag about everything they can. There are two types of pride, the pride over good things and the pride over how much BS we might have to put up with.

Ever notice how rappers talk about how "hard they had it in the 'hood"? Similar concept.
Quote by dullsilver_mike

Well, I guess the first post in my thread pretty well explained it.

Quote by SalemREIGN
It's because rich girls always have to try and be better in everyway, even if its being better at being worse...

And ghetto chicks have to defned their right to be ghetto

I would also like to point out the lack of specification as to color, because it doesnt matter, ghetto white chicks and rich black girls would do the same thing.

Does being PC really matter?
Last edited by tayroar at Feb 2, 2009,
No Sympathy For Fools

FOOLS, I cast you all aside!
your bullets harm me not
I am heresy, blazing hell
the embodiment ov all you fear
I am all which you can never be
a truth revealing hate machine
no longer will I tolerate
lies from a kingdom built on dread

yet what if naught exists above ?
no shining glory and no god
you question not, blindly believe
upon your ignorance I shall feast
damn higher virtues, divine love
your wooden idols and your law
kneel before your god yet do not see
he doth feed you lies, blinds you with fear
eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth
your hearts I shall tear with paws ov truth
with slashing jaws I rape your feeble womb
no god exists to save you from thy doom

you will never see the light !
bound to always live by lies !
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by dullsilver_mike

they certainly do have some great feelings in their pants. if anyone in the pit gets lucky enought to find out that is.

on a serious note, ^this is quite true. i support this message
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.
Teenage girls don't "have more feeling" than anyone. It is just that some of them are more easily controlled by their emotions than others.

And I find it really annoying when people argue about who has it "worse."
Quote by shadowsoldier08
because this thread is failz. people want everything to be about them, all of the time, nuff said.

Nearly every time someone makes a thread someone complains about it. Contribute or shut up.
Quote by irishstang_87
Americans. And I'm American. But Americans in general piss me off.

Quote by MightyAl
But they all fall under the catagory i like to call sh!tcore.

Quote by Union Jake
Oh and BTW i didn't start it, i was like WTF at first but then everyone else did it, and i didn't wanna be left out,

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
That's near as confusing as this question "Who closes the door when the bus driver gets off the bus?"
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
People just argue for the sake of arguing, most of the time they don't even listen and act as though they are the best and nothing is wrong with them.

When somebody has a go at me for something I actually listen to what they said and ask myself "hmm I see where this person is coming from" most of the time people just blow things up into a big deal when it doesn't need to be.

I can't really explain it any better.
Quote by dubstar92
That's near as confusing as this question "Who closes the door when the bus driver gets off the bus?"

WAIT WTF
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Quote by dubstar92

Well my mind has been thoroughly blown.