Page 1 of 2
Well, there's always been rumors that he's gay....not that I believe it.
It's bad when you're grounded and have your guitar confiscated. then all you can really do is commit suicide or go on UG. You can choose what you think is worse.
Looks like jack sparrow with hair loss.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
his looks are about as bad as his playing

But Kirk Hammett doesn't look bad. Hell, I'm straight, and I'd still stick it in his pooper.
Quote by ScottElwood

winz
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
I use to be a huge metallica fan back in the day. Not so much anymore though. Kirk may not be the best guitar player but he has been around for a long time and does come up with some pretty nice "melodic" solos. Not this lets see how many sweeps I can fit on top of this riff bull****. The way I see it is everyone can comment, but in the long run he is the lead guitar player in metallica and "we" including the haters are just average everyday jerk offs talking about him on some forums on the net.
The photo is not fake, it's from the upcoming issue of Guitar World (April issue). Adam Jones and Kirk Hammett are on the cover.
Quote by 6o66y
I use to be a huge metallica fan back in the day. Not so much anymore though. Kirk may not be the best guitar player but he has been around for a long time and does come up with some pretty nice "melodic" solos. Not this lets see how many sweeps I can fit on top of this riff bull****. The way I see it is everyone can comment, but in the long run he is the lead guitar player in metallica and "we" including the haters are just average everyday jerk offs talking about him on some forums on the net.

I don't mind Kirk. I just thought this picture was funny.
Quote by 6o66y

Actually Kirk is the opposite of that, instead of being able to fit any sweeps he puts in that same legato pattern masked by that ear-raping wah wah.

I admit I like some of his solos, but he's really overrated.
Quote by bowdyyz69
Penis Guitar

It took me a few seconds to even realize that. I looked up at the top picture and compared them and was like wtf did he change.
Adam Jones.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by En_zed
Adam Jones.

+1

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by ScottElwood
It took me a few seconds to even realize that. I looked up at the top picture and compared them and was like wtf did he change.

lol me too. I was like 'it's the same', then I SHAT BRIX!
Quote by i_killed_bill

"Beam me up, Lars"

F**** Epic!

"This is captain kirk, Stardate 2120. We are picking up some epic win on the monitors, shields up."

Edit: Oh yeah, Woooh Adam! Dude, dont hang around those metallica crew man! their a bad influence on you!
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Last edited by Julz127 at Feb 2, 2009,

meh... w/e... i tried but i suck at this type of thing...
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311
Quote by i_killed_bill

"Beam me up, Lars"

It's so bad it's good!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by bowdyyz69

Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by roosoh13
"Ok folks, our in flight movie will be a series of sex tapes your parents have made"

Quote by coryklok
I'd hit that like Carmel hits the ban button.
Quote by BGrem261

meh... w/e... i tried but i suck at this type of thing...

haha

Nice.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
is he wearing eyeliner?
Quote by metalderek
But Kirk Hammett doesn't look bad. Hell, I'm straight, and I'd still stick it in his pooper.

because he looks like a woman...
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Last edited by cukd7x-a2- at Feb 2, 2009,
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Kill'emAll13/m\
Well, there's always been rumors that he's gay....not that I believe it.

isn't he married? end of discussion i guess.
Quote by ænimic
The photo is not fake, it's from the upcoming issue of Guitar World (April issue). Adam Jones and Kirk Hammett are on the cover.

Oh yay! Another year they'll only be featuring five guitar players! I bet right after that issue we can look forward to a Zakk Wylde, or a Dimebag, or hopefully another EVH.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by mr kipling
Kirk loooks like a mexican crack*****.

get another pic of him maybe?
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Page 1 of 2