ive heard they do poor setups? im going to take my esp to get a setup tomorrow and i hear bad things.
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Warrior WRXT *FS/FT*
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Part of UG's 7 STRING LEGION
What are you talking about?
Gear;
- B.C. Rich Warbeast Bloodbound
- B.C. Rich NT Zombie 5-String Bass
- BOSS GT-10 Multi Effects TANK!
...In other words, I'm taking a giant dump on fender owners who use pods.
Samash music store. Don't know if one is in your state or not :/ I'm in arizona.

Anyway, I bought a set up plan (8 setups within 2 years, 35 bucks) and I was told they just do pisspoor jobs. I've got fret buzz and no matter how much I mess with the action it's still there, so me thinks I need my truss rod adjusted...noot touchin that though!
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Warrior WRXT *FS/FT*
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Part of UG's 7 STRING LEGION
Quote by ReinventingEvil
Samash music store. Don't know if one is in your state or not :/ I'm in arizona.

Anyway, I bought a set up plan (8 setups within 2 years, 35 bucks) and I was told they just do pisspoor jobs. I've got fret buzz and no matter how much I mess with the action it's still there, so me thinks I need my truss rod adjusted...noot touchin that though!

8 setups? $35?

I guess you get what you pay for.
My guy at Sam Ash does it perfect. Even if I had any problems, he would take it across the street to Manny's Music to get some help. First he charged me $75 for the set up, now a days he charges me $35 since I would constantly refer to him.

It's called bonding ;o

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
The guy at my sam ash was awesome. He gets paid for each job he does, and he offered to fix me up for free any time just because he gets money for it. Love that guy. Did a good job too.