I mean those school dances.. Obviously many people, including me, think they suck and won't even go there. Well, I just wanna ask how do you get "good" at dancing? Do people just throw their fist up anywhere and go hardcore random moves at fast songs and just slowly swing side to side with their partners (again, randomly)? Or is there a formal method in which they learned it as?
Quote by 1337guitarplayr
I mean those school dances.. Obviously many people, including me, think they suck and won't even go there. Well, I just wanna ask how do you get "good" at dancing? Do people just throw their fist up anywhere and go hardcore random moves at fast songs and just slowly swing side to side with their partners (again, randomly)? Or is there a formal method in which they learned it as?

Do whatever you feel like. You wont get any better sitting in your room complaining on forums.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Me and some friends hardcore danced at our school dance. We got kicked out lol
Do what feels right, move to the rhythm and copy somebody who looks like they know what they're doing

Quote by SynGates14
Me and some friends hardcore danced at our school dance. We got kicked out lol

I would kick you out if you did that anywhere
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Alcohol. I'm dead serious, you don't just think you're good- you actually gain dancing skillz. Or weed if you're into that kind of thing.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I'm guessing you're in-experienced with the whole getting out of the house thing?

Shiiit, the last time I was moshing (or dancing, if you've been emasculated) I Elbowed one of my mates in the side of the head and he fell over abruptly, and me and my psychotic girlfriend positioned ourselves between some 4 foot emos and the band we were watching, so we ruined it for them, too - not to mention the mosh pit we founded - and we did all of that while sober.

If you need to think about ''dancing'', or whatever you call it, the you're not doing it right.
Gear;
- B.C. Rich Warbeast Bloodbound
- B.C. Rich NT Zombie 5-String Bass
- BOSS GT-10 Multi Effects TANK!
...In other words, I'm taking a giant dump on fender owners who use pods.
No need to chirp this kid, he's clearly in like grade seven.

Just do whatever, no one else is going to know what they're doing either.
Just find the beat and be confident, and you'll be fine.
███████████████████████████████████
you grind with the chick..then hook up with her..then bring her back to your car and secks her.
here's an easy...

step1: you put your hand up like you're saluting hitler.

step2:you wave it side to side like you just don't care.

you've graduated from cool school.

also a variation is adding an underhanded 'chop' with the other hand, kinda like the sprinkler but it ain't lame.

protip: bob your head if neccessary. and drink alcohol cause then you dance like you don't give a fuck and cut loose.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Just do what I did at school dances... leave, go to the cemetery and get high. Its way more fun, and you have a much better chance at getting laid.
Beer. Beer is the key my friend.
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Quote by decayingdave
I'm guessing you're in-experienced with the whole getting out of the house thing?

Shiiit, the last time I was moshing (or dancing, if you've been emasculated) I Elbowed one of my mates in the side of the head and he fell over abruptly, and me and my psychotic girlfriend positioned ourselves between some 4 foot emos and the band we were watching, so we ruined it for them, too - not to mention the mosh pit we founded - and we did all of that while sober.

If you need to think about ''dancing'', or whatever you call it, the you're not doing it right.

i hope your joking. i don't see how giving your mate a black eye and ruinning the night of a couple of kids can be fun. maybe you shouldn't be giving advice on getting out of the house.

Also dancing is fun. just copy other people who you think are good. eventually you will get better. but yes beer is a good catalyst. but only when you are old enough.
Quote by Dionietzsche
Just do what I did at school dances... leave, go to the cemetery and get high. Its way more fun, and you have a much better chance at getting laid.

Maybe if youre gay.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
Maybe if youre gay.

Woah shit! What a comeback!

Can I right this one down? Right next to "... your mom"?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Last edited by Julz127 at Feb 2, 2009,
Quote by Dionietzsche

*NECRO ALERT*
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Julz127
Woah shit! What a comeback!

Can I right this one down? Right next to "... your mom"?

Woah ****, maybe you should write it down right next to "need new sarcasm detector".
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92
Do a twinkle twinkle little star dance..
The one where you pretend to be griping something..

If you're lucky you can grab some boobies
Quote by goest
Whatchu talkin' bout, willis?

Actually, my names Sam *extends hand*

Also, did you really not get what i said?

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
Actually, my names Sam *extends hand*

Also, did you really not get what i said?

Twas in no way a necro...so...yeah

And nice to meet you, Sam. You may call me Thadeus.
at my schools dances it is usually just freak dancing, the guy just stands there while the girl all but has sex with him.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by goest
Twas in no way a necro...so...yeah

And nice to meet you, Sam. You may call me Thadeus.

Hello Thadeus, how do you do.

He said he went to the cemetary and had a better chance of getting laid there. That put up a little red flag in my head.

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
Hello Thadeus, how do you do.

He said he went to the cemetary and had a better chance of getting laid there. That put up a little red flag in my head.

Ahh, well then I misunderstood.

Apologies, Sam...you may proceed.
Quote by goest
Ahh, well then I misunderstood.

Apologies, Sam...you may proceed.

No no, I feel no further need to alert people of a possible necrophiliac, instead I shall retreat to the den and enjoy a crumpet. Good day sir Thadeus *tips hat*

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Ktool The Girth
Maybe if youre gay.

... Wow

Quote by Spooni_Shaq
*NECRO ALERT*

I have to admit that was pretty good.
Quote by Dionietzsche
... Wow

I have to admit that was pretty good.

I felt kinda bad because... Magus is so awesome...

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
I felt kinda bad because... Magus is so awesome...

Hey, I gotta respect a good burn. I'm sure Magus would feel the same... hes just too bad ass to care