Hi Guys

I am a newbie needed advice. I have a couple of amps (marshalls MGs) a Strat and a Korg AX3000G pedal. While I looked all over the manual of the sound processor could not find what's the fundamental difference and benefit of going stereo over mono. Now I get the same sound from two amps instead of one on a mono set up.

I am keen to really understand how it works and how to use this set up. Please help.

AJ
Last edited by ajit at Feb 2, 2009,
Not sure how Korg works but usually you use two amps to get the most out of Chorus, flangers, phasers, panners, rotarys & delays that have output in stereo. It gives the listener a more pyscodelic experience.

Boss's GT series has a nice little feature were you can have one amp with one tone and the other amp with a different tone at the same time. It's a cool idea, but too bad the tone for those suck.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
thanks Bertallica. have been fiddling around a bit on the effects a bit on the korg but not really getting it. what you mention about the boss gt is what i was i wondering if its possible on this one. since its not mentioned at all don't know if it is all. for example setting up a mix with a delay on one amp and the same mix without the delay on the other might a a great way to do fast runs.
I am guessing you can get the delays to bounce between the two amps, the flangers to sweep across them both and other stereo effects.
thanks... some of the effects do pan like cross delay, 2tap delays. trying to figure out flanging, chorus and phase... that's not quite what i expected by anyways...
Not all chorus, flangers and phasers sweep in stereo those are just some that do.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -