Ok, I'm gana try to explain this the best I can, my tv has a split box for antenna and a dish satellite cable that put's them into one cord that goes into my tv, and usually I can just put it on channel 76 and flip a switch on the the splitter box and it will have satellite, but while I was at work today someone put it on regular antenna tv to watch the game, and now my satellite isn't coming in, its just showing static, does anyone know anything I can do to get it back on?

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
ID LIKE TO SHAG A GOAT WHILST DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN... but they dont let me do that!!!
I don't think so, because the main satellite box still has all the satellite **** working fine. My tv has the 2nd tv cord coming from the main box and its still plugged in and everything because I just checked.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
ID LIKE TO SHAG A GOAT WHILST DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN... but they dont let me do that!!!
If no one knows, do you know a site I could go to and maybe find some help?

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
try and tune it in again. go to the channel you want it on and do that thing where is goes through all the frequencies. you will proabably find the satelite again.