Hey, well i do guitar covers an play along to backing tracks. BUt when i play i would like to have the original vocals aswell. I dont wanna play over the orgiginal track with the guitar parts in the because you can hear the original guitar in the background.

So i know that its impossible to strip the guitar from the original recording, but is there a way to like lower the volume of the original guitar in something like adobe audition?

Thanks
so are you recording your covers or just playing out loud?
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Quote by /\AC/\DC/\
Hey, well i do guitar covers an play along to backing tracks. BUt when i play i would like to have the original vocals aswell. I dont wanna play over the orgiginal track with the guitar parts in the because you can hear the original guitar in the background.

So i know that its impossible to strip the guitar from the original recording, but is there a way to like lower the volume of the original guitar in something like adobe audition?

Thanks

i saw an ad for something by vox which does pretty much what you are asking. cant remember what its called but maybe check out their website to see what they got. it was a program for looping, slowing down, and removing parts so you can learn and play along with songs.