So pit. My friend and I were wondering what would happen if you had two ant farms (one holding big red fire ants and another housing a different type of ant like sugar or bullet ants) and moved both of them into one ant farm. Now I know some of you are thinking that nothing would happen because in the wild they usually just bump into each other when their paths cross and walk away. But this would be a more confined space so that they would have to live with each other and see each other constantly. Would they fight and kill off the other species? Would they live peacefully? discuss
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
The superior ants would win and celebrate by eating the remains of the thousands that lie dead in their paths, as the new queen gets hailed as some sort of Goddess and carry on with her bloodthirsty conquest.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Care factor: 0
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

They would have inter-species sex and create an alien ant farm...

Or maybe learn to live peacefully because surely they would need different things. They could use each other as vehicle to get what they want.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Better yet, put a plate of glass between their kingdoms, and in that glass drill a hole. Entertainment will pursue.
Quote by Mudmen190
Better yet, put a plate of glass between their kingdoms, and in that glass drill a hole. Entertainment will pursue.

yes!
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Quote by goth clash
They would have inter-species sex and create an alien ant farm...

Google Images has no good pics for this, like I was hoping. Just a bunch of shots of Dryden Mitchell's pork.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)