rg37 I don't know who you are and I have very little to go on but I hate you with every fiber of my being and I cannot describe in words how infuriating stupid people like you make me.

And I say this without even a hint of sarcasm, but I must stress that I never want to see you in the punk forum again. Ever.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Yes hot topic is punk.

Even more punk than axeslash, and that ****er is punk.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I laughed so hard at that song. I want a full version of it, anyone know if there is one?

In other news i have never been to hot topic.
Quote by axeslash
rg37 I don't know who you are and I have very little to go on but I hate you with every fiber of my being and I cannot describe in words how infuriating stupid people like you make me.

And I say this without even a hint of sarcasm, but I must stress that I never want to see you in the punk forum again. Ever.

well hey there chicken, what got your knickers in a twist?
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by Manos15
Hot Topic has good/affordable vinyl.

Glad someone on here agrees. They have a good selection.
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics
Quote by Manos15
Hot Topic has good/affordable vinyl.

Surprisingly, yes. Only certain Hot Topics though. I managed to find an Andrew Jackson Jihad 10" for $5 and a These Arms Are Snakes LP for $10.
However, no. Hot Topic is not, never was, and never will be punk.
I've never stepped foot in a Hot Topic. Will the vinyl selection at a small mall be good enough to break that trend?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I've never stepped foot in a Hot Topic. Will the vinyl selection at a small mall be good enough to break that trend?

No. You're already enough of a poser Collin. Don't solidify your status.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
What if I put on a mask?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I'll admit that I go there for vinyl occasionally, just because I know a dude who works there and he will ring up LPs for only 3 bucks if I stop in, and the lack of good record stores in my area. But I haven't bought an article of clothing or anything else there in years. Kind of makes me ill, walking in there and seeing these mallgoth kids squeal with delight at the corporate rock shirts and Tripp pants.
Quote by saxaxe
Surprisingly, yes. Only certain Hot Topics though. I managed to find an Andrew Jackson Jihad 10" for $5 and a These Arms Are Snakes LP for $10.
However, no. Hot Topic is not, never was, and never will be punk.

Agreed, I've gotten some vinyl at one Hot Topic, it is in no way punk. I'd MUCH rather go to my local record store though. They have a bunch of local stuff and the store is just awesome and decked out with cool punk and other stuff.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by element4433

Probably not. The only hot topic I've been to with vinyl was a HUGE hot topic in a HUGE mall. The other 4 or 5 I've been in (shut up) had no vinyl.
Quote by saxaxe
Probably not. The only hot topic I've been to with vinyl was a HUGE hot topic in a HUGE mall. The other 4 or 5 I've been in (shut up) had no vinyl.

I've been to two, one didn't have vinyl and one did. They were both really small.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Whilst I enjoy the South Park reference, this thread holds no other merit