Hey UG, it's blisteringly hot outside! I think we should all send in pictures of the scorching summer of australia, or wherever else you live! Things like dead grass, the inside of a car thats been parked outside all day, or even a bushfire!
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Thread been done, use the searchbar*/obligatory assholery*

But it is ****ing hot.
Last edited by KSM_Dante at Feb 2, 2009,
Meh, I'm like 5km away from those huge gippsland bushfires... Well, I was until they started to go down.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
My uncle's property got burnt down but he's a bogan/hillbilly or whatever and he was on Channel 7 news...

My claim to fame

His property is in Londonderry, west of Sydney
I currently have half a foot thick outside my door so its not really possible.
Quote by Kendawg4TooL
You know you're a bassist when you think a guitar is just some freaky type of short scale, six string bass.

This is The Central Scrutinizer......
Holy crap, the heat outside is ankle deep and the heat is still falling pretty brutally.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
heres a fun fact: 20 people in adelaide have died due to the heat and 11 properties have been lost.

wait thats not fun...
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
heres a fun fact: 20 people in adelaide have died due to the heat and 11 properties have been lost.

wait thats not fun...

I think something like 30 properties have been lost in my area. There's ****loads of burnt bracken all over my front lawn... Well, if you can even call it a lawn anymore, it's more like some dry crustyness.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo