Has anyone tried this yet? It is absolutely delicious!

Before I go on I must admit, I work at Pizza Hut and may have a tendency to be bias. HOWEVER, as well as being an employee at Pizza Hut, I am a person that enjoys nice food, and honestly, these pastas are great.

We have a creamy chicken and mushroom one with carbonara sauce and a meatball one with tomato sauce. I am eating some of the chicken one now, it is really good.

Has anyone else tried it yet? if not, you seriously should.

Om nom nom.
I've seen the crappy commercials for them about how the people are dining at a 5-star restaurant and the lazy-ass chef decided to order Pizza Hut pasta instead...

I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR OUTRAGEOUSLY PRICED CUISINE! NOT MODESTLY PRICED PEON FOOD!!!!
I've had their pasta over here in 'Mur'ca. It's pretty damned mediocre.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I had some of the meatball one. It was okay. It tasted better when I had it in the fridge for a day and microwaved it after school.

It's okay, but not nearly as good as it looks when it comes out of the tin foil. Pizza Hut is better at making pizzas, but admittedly, it's probably a good move when it comes to families. My mum would never eat pizza from there (at least not the sort I get) so she would always order that (even though it comes in a size big enough to feed a hungry Samoan army.)

Dragonforce? I don't even know what that is. Isn't it that Japanese card game "Dragon Force Z"?
im italian its probably **** compared to my nonnas

Quote by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course
Quote by Le_Bunny
I shall look into it. For the noms.

Thank you for that correction. So many people say that, adn I feel like correcting them but it's so common I thought maybe I was wrong.

And, no, I haven't tried it. Last time I bought something from a pizza place that wasn't pizza, it was a salad from Dominoes. Biggest dissapointment EVER.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Feb 2, 2009,
Quote by Jackolas
Who'd eat pasta or pizza in 45-50C?

*Raises hand*

I AM SPARTICUS!!
me.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by Jackolas

it's around 20-30C now...at least where i am.

and pizza kicks arse, no matter what the circumstances.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

yeah its cooled down now

that heat wave was a joke
Do you guys have the Pizza Hut buffet in oz? Its probably the most amazing thing ever
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

That be true.
Quote by Jackolas

I would

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by enomushiki
**** Pizza Hut and their overpriced, semen stained p-ass-ta and piss-a.

PH makes great pie...best base...nice and soft.

Dominos...they suck...cheap for a reason, crap cheese...bahh.
yo.

I BELIEVE
funny how you work at pizza hut and say the pasta is so tasty while everyone else I've spoken to says it's complete ****.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by GaijinFoot
funny how you work at pizza hut and say the pasta is so tasty while everyone else I've spoken to says it's complete ****.

Well, maybe in Australia it's good?
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by GaijinFoot

I fail to see the humor.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Guitar0player
If it's PIZZA Hut, why do they sell pastas?

Pizza ain't selling..
So sell next italian food etc.
Quote by GaijinFoot

Might I suggest you try it yourself?
Quote by Le_Bunny
Damn you all now I feel like macaroni cheese

YOU SHALL SUFFER AT THE HANDS OF S'MAC!!!!

http://www.smacnyc.com/partay.html

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BOW AT THE FEET OF THE PARTAY SIZE!!!!!
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
i'll stick to my kfc fried chicken thanks
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I tried the chicken and mushroom one tonight, was quite fugging nice, but then again I was starving and anything I ate would have probably tasted beautiful.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by jhardcore
Might I suggest you try it yourself?

I'd rather not. In London you can find a lot better food for a similar price from a independent shop.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Pizza Huts good, but they told me it would take 90 MINUTES to get my pizza there, and it came in 30!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Someone's had a bad experience.

Yes, I've had a terrible experience. Experiences.

How much is a plate of pasta at pizza hut anyway? Here, it's around 10 dollars (give or take; I'm not quite sure because I don't keep up with the world economy and fluctuating dollar rates), which, in my unprofessional opinion, is way too effing much for a plate of overcooked mass of cheap, low quality doughy **** and canned pasta sauce. You might as well offer to rape my ass with your foot if you're going to tell me to eat THAT.

Yeah, so I don't go to pizza hut much.
meh, i've got a feeling it wouldnt be any where near as good as what they try to make it out as on the ad.

Personally i'd rather see a return of the eat-in pizza hut restaurants with the all you can eat meals (which always used to have pasta anyway) than takeway pasta. all this is irrelevant anyway because the australian pizza house makes pizza's 10 times as good as pizza hut.