Well, I just got back from sewing abit of a shirt and some buttons back together, and i thought "This is fucking great", so I decided to make a thread on it. I'm only relatively new at the whole concept though, so any hints would be cool.

Anyone else tried sewing?

cwutididthur?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I liked sewing when I could make whatever I wanted, then never finish it. I've kind of outgrown it.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by Cyanide176

This thread has no use

It's for the general discussion of sewing, hence "ultimate".
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!

um... yep

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

I used to be able to sew...

I took home ec more for the cooking than the fabrication...
Quote by Vauxite
wut u did thar.

i c it.

Holy **** i just looked outside

and yeah i once sewed a cushion cover at school
Sig space available, give me some praise
Sewing...sewing...I think I did that once or twice at school. I'm not very good though. Are you a repairing clothes sort of guy, or a tapestry kind of guy?

p.s. I don't know if they are both sewing, or if tapestry is a genre all to itself. So I ask this question in ignorance.
I picked sewing in primary school for our group activity thing.

people laughed at me............................................but i made a pillow case
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by ross1234
Holy **** i just looked outside

Yeah we built an 8ft x 3ft snowman at St Lawrence Academy, come have a look before it gets raped by the local pricks
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I love sewing.. I don't do much of it anymore, except for altering clothes that have already been made. I've made a few dresses, skirts and shirts.
Quote by pawnshopguitars
Sewing...sewing...I think I did that once or twice at school. I'm not very good though. Are you a repairing clothes sort of guy, or a tapestry kind of guy?

p.s. I don't know if they are both sewing, or if tapestry is a genre all to itself. So I ask this question in ignorance.

Yeah, Jack (titsmcgee852) is an avid sewing fan. He runs a club where he helps under privileged kids sew stuff, a bit of tapestry as well.. Pretty sweet if you ask me.
RULE BRITANNIA
I cannot sew to save my life.

But being the creative person I am, I try anyway

I've made a couple of skirts, a toy monkey and a toy mouse (I'll take pics later, I used up my camera battery taking pics of the snow), and I'm planning on making a waistcoat soon. Not to mention customising bags and so on. I started to make a bag once, but got bored and stopped, lol.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Yeah, Jack (titsmcgee852) is an avid sewing fan. He runs a club where he helps under privileged kids sew stuff, a bit of tapestry as well.. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

Aye, I think this calls for a club?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
they kicked me out of home ec at school for rving the sewing machines to hard
and setting them on fire
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
There must be more people that like sewing
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I sewed once in home economics and i quit the class the next day reasons

1.stabbed my hand with the needle numerous times.
2.stringing the loop is a bitch.
3.need to do lots of measurements.
4.threaded needle went into my hand, blood every fucking where.
5.no profit
Just sewed myself up an iPod sock.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
For some reason I took fashiondesign/textiles at school. I cannot remember why. I do not like sewing. >__<
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
i seriously once stabbed a sewing needle from a sewing machine through my finger in yr 7, it just went in and out reallly fast.......
twas some scary ****!

i made a pencil case that i used untill yr 9!!!!

talk about quality sewing!
Bad pun is bad...Actually this ones kind of good...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
idntcwutudidthere le bunny

Quote by biga29
Bad pun is bad...Actually this ones kind of good...

It was a great pun!
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Its fun , To a certain extent. I had to sew a picture for my home ec project and I thought it was great ! Till I got to the colouring. Oh jesus christ that that TERRIBLE. I got a B in my home ec (Cooking, Sewing + exam)

Needless to say Mom done the rest of my sewing.
Epiphone G-400 Cherry Red
Vox Ad50VT