███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Thats absolutley amazing =)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"-Leanardo da Vinci
Quote by uk.mace
That's pretty cool looking! Nice work opc100

/End successful sig attempt.

Fixed!
hello
*begin sig attempt*

OMFG OPC100 UR THE BEST AND MOST HANDSOME PERSON EVER!
YOU CHANGED MY LIFE!

*end sig attempt*

Quote by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course
Quote by uk.mace
But... it wasn't a sig attempt... is that... good? I can't work it out

Sig attempt or not, you're now it my sig
hello
posts in thread so i can find it later.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Hmm... It would be better if it was from the point of view of the sun, and it looked at earth and the earth rotated to real time, so I could look at my desktop at like midday and the UK will be on it, but then at 5pm it'll be moved around a bit and somewhere else will be in the centre..

I bet that made no sense, but it did to me
Yeah I know what you mean, but the light shifts, which is pretty cool.
There's DesktopEarth3D that's like how you described, but's shareware, you might be able to find an 'alternative' source though.
hello
Quote by sam b
Hmm... It would be better if it was from the point of view of the sun, and it looked at earth and the earth rotated to real time, so I could look at my desktop at like midday and the UK will be on it, but then at 5pm it'll be moved around a bit and somewhere else will be in the centre..

I bet that made no sense, but it did to me

You can change where the 'camera' focuses in the options. Not sure if you can get it to move with the sun in real time, but with all the available points of fixation you could do it manually, but I guess that defeats the point...