Hey looking for an explorer owner to help me out with something. I need the lengths of these two lines.

I only need it to the closest Inch/Centimetre, thanks for your help.
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
You can easily calcultate it, just find out the scale ( i think 25.5 ), measure in on the picture and then calculate the scale. Easy as pie
Isn't it possible to measure the distance between the frets? Should be standard
Quote by Jeroenofzo
You can easily calcultate it, just find out the scale ( i think 25.5 ), measure in on the picture and then calculate the scale. Easy as pie

i think the explorer is 24.75", like most gibson designs.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
He's looking for the body dimensions not the scale length.

To the TS, sorry I can't help you out. Best I can suggest is if a local shop stocks Explorers see if they would let you measure the body.

EDIT:
Try emailing Warmoth and ask for their dimensions.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Last edited by OsirisProtocol at Feb 2, 2009,
Quote by OsirisProtocol
He's looking for the body dimensions not the scale length.

yeah, but it can be used to give a rough idea of the length of measurement B at least.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Osiris, read please..
With the scale you would be able to calculate it.
And in case of scale downs, try it on another picture too
I don't have much experience with Explorers but from the last time I played one I don't believe the bridge was dead center along the length of the guitar body (line B). Second I don't believe that length would have any relation to length of line A, but please correct me if I am wrong. Just my $.02
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Last edited by OsirisProtocol at Feb 2, 2009,