I realized there are quite a few funny pictures about creationists out there and I'm planning on doing a blog about religion and philosophy, where these would come in handy. Also, creationist's "logic" is practically begging to be made fun of.
If you disagree with this, post your opinion in the religion thread. This is just about the pictures. So I'll start with this one

Making fun of creationists is like shooting fish in a barrel. A barrel we used to call the "Creatonism vs. evolution" thread

All the memories come back to me...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Making fun of creationists is like shooting fish in a barrel. A barrel we used to call the "Creatonism vs. evolution" thread

I wish that was still around, I recently started hating creationists at least I got to own one in an argument yesterday, that's some comfort.

By 'own' I mean I got him to say "God help you" and he stopped replying.
Last edited by aaciseric at Feb 2, 2009,
Quote by ughhhhhhhh
I don't get it, what do atheists think?

atheists think you touch yourself at night
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Atheists pretty much think that everything that exists can be explained through science and math, and reject the idea that God did it.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by Kensai

Did the that get closed?
I used to love that thread!
hello
Quote by GODhimself37
atheists think you touch yourself at night

that was so original, I actually do tho.

Quote by thsrayas
Atheists pretty much think that everything that exists can be explained through science and math, and reject the idea that God did it.

alright, I thought he meant atheists thought that a wizard made everything and that Christians knew a wizard did it, I was like wtf.
D;
Last edited by ughhhhhhhh at Feb 2, 2009,
Quote by ughhhhhhhh
that was so original, I actually do tho.

yeeaaahh....and we'll be right back...here on "Other Shit You Should Keep To Yourself"
Quote by ughhhhhhhh
I don't get it, what do atheists think?

Do you mean you can't read the writing on the picture? Because otherwise that's quite a big question.
Quote by Hot_Money420
yeeaaahh....and we'll be right back...here on "Other Shit You Should Keep To Yourself"

Dude everyone touches themselves at night, don't deny it <3
D;
Quote by ughhhhhhhh
Dude everyone touches themselves at night, don't deny it <3

Yeah...and I was just suggesting to keep it to yourself...b/c no gives a fuck...thanks...
Anyone see the face of the wizard
put your cursor on the 'I' in 'Atheists' scroll up to mountains and about a cm from the top.
The Wizard?
Or i'm crazy.

Edit: 1cm from the top of the mountain, I seriously see it.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Last edited by FFTLxx at Feb 2, 2009,
Quote by Hot_Money420
Yeah...and I was just suggesting to keep it to yourself...b/c no gives a fuck...thanks...

you're cool dude =/

and I knew NO gave a fvck.
D;
Quote by FFTLxx
put your cursor on the 'I' in 'Atheists' scroll up to mountains and about a cm from the top.
The Wizard?
Or i'm crazy.

You on crack "n-word"?! with accent
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Quote by thsrayas

No, they don't. Atheism makes no assertion and has no doctrine.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
No, they don't. Atheism makes no assertion and has no doctrine.

You're right, there is no universal idea for atheists but that's the general idea that most atheists hold.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Should probably point out at this stage that Scientologists are technically atheists, as are Buddhists and Jains. However, all three rely on some form of supernatural/spiritual explanation for their faith, whereas atheists do not consider faith to begin with.
Quote by FFTLxx
The Wizard?
Or i'm crazy.

Edit: 1cm from the top of the mountain, I seriously see it.

Your seriously Senile.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by LordBishek
Should probably point out at this stage that Scientologists are technically atheists, as are Buddhists and Jains. However, all three rely on some form of supernatural/spiritual explanation for their faith, whereas atheists do not consider faith to begin with.

Wouldn't that make them Deist's?