I need a bit torrent player thingy, but azureus is pretty crap and doesnt let you split up downloads. whats a better one.
Quote by uk.mace
uTorrent's good. I think there's a torrent thread on here somewhere - should be able to tell you more

Yep utorrent is indeedy the best (imo).

However, I haven't used torrents for like a year now, moved onto RapidShare, seriously get like 8x better download speeds and access to loads more files (that are safe too, in most cases)

I used to average about 30kb/s download on utorrent. Now i've moved to rapidshare with proper servers i'm on ~230kb/s constant, it's great!
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Quote by Noyon999

However, I haven't used torrents for like a year now, moved onto RapidShare, seriously get like 8x better download speeds and access to loads more files (that are safe too, in most cases)

I used to average about 30kb/s download on utorrent. Now i've moved to rapidshare with proper servers i'm on ~230kb/s constant, it's great!

This
The only problem is there is a subscription fee, but tbh it's peanuts for what you're getting...

Think its like a fiver a month or £17 for three months and you get 2.66GB a day (which is a bit naff cos it used to be 5 iirc?)

Perhaps look into megaupload or mediafire or something similar?
Say hi

Quote by Noyon999

but rapidshare etc dont have content like deamonoid and btjunkie do they?
Quote by Noyon999

You set up your connection speed wrong. That's why you had crappy DL speed.

You see, most people do the speed test and select the wrong speed for uTorrent to work with because they're lazy MFers who can't read that you have to select the speed based on your upload speed result!
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Bitlord is pretty good, has a browser too.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by BloodMoon666
You set up your connection speed wrong. That's why you had crappy DL speed.

You see, most people do the speed test and select the wrong speed for uTorrent to work with because they're lazy MFers who can't read that you have to select the speed based on your upload speed result!

I knew how to set it up, I did PLENTY of reading up on it because I was tired of the naff speeds.

I think it was just a case of a rubbish connection; I live in Guernsey which has 1MB BB so that's a bad start...

Either way, RS is better

And to TS, RS itself doesn't, you just need to find a decent site to get the links from. There is a certain site which I use which is really good (but is suffering some server problems atm). I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post a link to it, so i'll PM it to you and anyone else who wants the site. (Again, bear in mind it's down for a couple of days because their servers are having a bit of an episode)
Say hi

Azureus is the "best" player in terms of features. It is on a par with uTorrent in terms of speed, and uTorrent has most of the features 95% of people need. So yah. uTorrent.
Quote by Noyon999
I knew how to set it up, I did PLENTY of reading up on it because I was tired of the naff speeds.

I think it was just a case of a rubbish connection; I live in Guernsey which has 1MB BB so that's a bad start...

Either way, RS is better

And to TS, RS itself doesn't, you just need to find a decent site to get the links from. There is a certain site which I use which is really good (but is suffering some server problems atm). I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post a link to it, so i'll PM it to you and anyone else who wants the site. (Again, bear in mind it's down for a couple of days because their servers are having a bit of an episode)

Oh....

I have 12MBps connection
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by Ducky-Kun
This

That. Seriously, get uTorrent. It's the best.

EDIT:
Quote by Aidy Damage
Arceus

So I wasn't the only one thinking that?